Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Warnings Question

by Timi999 - 09 November, 2021 - 05:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Timi999) - Unhide
Timi999  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
How many warnings can I get before I get a suspension/ban
[Image: img%5D]
This post is by a banned member (Blitzard) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Regarding warning bans

when you hit 100% warning which is rare for upgraded members if they follow rules. warnings will expire in a given time.

You can appeal if u ever hit 100% and got banned.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries
This post is by a banned member (sadddyssy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (renas5) - Unhide
renas5  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 November, 2021 - 08:59 PM)sadddyssy Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2021 - 03:51 AM)Barry Wrote: Show More
Regarding warning bans

when you hit 100% warning which is rare for upgraded members if they follow rules. warnings will expire in a given time.

Nice post, I appreciate it.
Dear new staff @Barry , I know of cases where accounts that are upgraded are permanently banned. Bans are really sometimes ridiculous and I don't understand their meaning. The only hope for these users is "BAN APPEAL". But here is the basic problem, it can take a very long time. I think the user who has the upgrade should have had more attention.

Thanks for your attention

Sure
Timi999  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Regarding warning bans

Alright thats understandable. Is there a way to know what my % is? I’ve got a total of two warns, one being active - should I be worried?
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
(10 November, 2021 - 10:41 PM)timionsoda Wrote: Show More
Regarding warning bans

Alright thats understandable. Is there a way to know what my % is? I’ve got a total of two warns, one being active - should I be worried?

you can check your warning level here:- https://cracked.to/warnings.php?uid=2666869

this page is in your profile page if u check it

[Image: 5feyzuZkM.png]

Click on that 20% u will head to your warning page.

yes, u had 2 warnings one is already expired and the currently active one will expire in 5 days.

Nothing to worry about at all.. warnings are just to warn users to not repeat such things again. it's just a reminder nothing else. if the user keeps repeating the same mistake again and again then we can temporary or permanent ban you if you keep repeating it. the ban will be a rare case. users learn from mistakes and mostly they don't repeat them.

Regarding warning bans

Dear new staff @Barry , I know of cases where accounts that are upgraded are permanently banned. Bans are really sometimes ridiculous and I don't understand their meaning. The only hope for these users is "BAN APPEAL". But here is the basic problem, it can take a very long time. I think the user who has the upgrade should have had more attention.

The cases you are talking about are not of leeching. Look upgrade will save you from leeching ban, where you won't get banned for leeching, having 0 threads and 100 posts.

If the upgraded user is violating other forum rules like scamming , doxing someone, posting cp, spreading malware, etc then in these cases no rank or upgrade will save you from the ban.

With being upgraded you get many perks and a little bit of favour on bans.

All we need from our community members is to follow the rules mentioned here: https://cracked.to/misc.php?action=help

if they follow these rules they will never get banned whether they have upgraded or not.

That's why the upgrade is worth doing in my opinion it gives u a much better shield than non-upgraded users.

Regarding appeals taking time:- We do our best to solve users issues asap. Upgraded users issues are our priority of course but that doesn't mean non-upgraded members issues will be not considered. Forum is big and it takes a little time to check all such cases. But we do our best.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries
Timi999  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 November, 2021 - 03:41 AM)Barry Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2021 - 10:41 PM)timionsoda Wrote: Show More
Regarding warning bans

you can check your warning level here:- https://cracked.to/warnings.php?uid=2666869

this page is in your profile page if u check it

[Image: 5feyzuZkM.png]

Click on that 20% u will head to your warning page.

yes, u had 2 warnings one is already expired and the currently active one will expire in 5 days.

Nothing to worry about at all.. warnings are just to warn users to not repeat such things again. it's just a reminder nothing else. if the user keeps repeating the same mistake again and again then we can temporary or permanent ban you if you keep repeating it. the ban will be a rare case. users learn from mistakes and mostly they don't repeat them.

Regarding warning bans

The cases you are talking about are not of leeching. Look upgrade will save you from leeching ban, where you won't get banned for leeching, having 0 threads and 100 posts.

If the upgraded user is violating other forum rules like scamming , doxing someone, posting cp, spreading malware, etc then in these cases no rank or upgrade will save you from the ban.

With being upgraded you get many perks and a little bit of favour on bans.

All we need from our community members is to follow the rules mentioned here: https://cracked.to/misc.php?action=help

if they follow these rules they will never get banned whether they have upgraded or not.

That's why the upgrade is worth doing in my opinion it gives u a much better shield than non-upgraded users.

Regarding appeals taking time:- We do our best to solve users issues asap. Upgraded users issues are our priority of course but that doesn't mean non-upgraded members issues will be not considered. Forum is big and it takes a little time to check all such cases. But we do our best.

Alright. Thanks for letting me know about the issue. Have a great one!