Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Was there a game that the less you knew going the better the experience was?

by DrMH - 28 July, 2022 - 11:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (DrMH) - Unhide
DrMH  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I recently finished Subnautica for the 4th time and it hit me how much I loved the game the first time I went in, with absolutely no idea what I had signed up for. The sounds, the atmosphere, the fear of the uknown all were just amplified at that first run and then it gradually fell off (The game is still bomb and very fun for me even after I know basically everything about it). If you have not played the game or have never heard of it, give it a go its awesome (avoid spoilers at all costs!). What is the game that you would put in this list and why?
This post is by a banned member (Sistine) - Unhide
Sistine  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
I would say raft, probably one of my favourite games
[Image: i674Ytk.gif]
Best fren sig^
Please leave a rep if you appreciate my content :3

Have a nice day <3
This post is by a banned member (ManyGoldPieces) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
MMOs in general for sure. Being able to just look up everything on a wiki kind of killed the magic. Once upon a time you had to explore, discover and experiment with the game world yourself, knowledge only spread through word of mouth within the game or between friends and it wasn't detailed or always factual. Every day you would play you'd have a new experience.
This post is by a banned member (Ne1n) - Unhide
Ne1n  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Pokemon in general. The first time you play you don't know which Pokemon are good and which aren't, you build your team based on the ones you think look cool, strong, etc.. Well that pretty much fully disappears when you play the next game/replay your current game. You get a general feeling about which Pokemon is strong or "meta" and your team pretty much is the same as the generation you played before, just kinda reskinned (i.e you choose Garchomp in Gen.4 and you'll almost definitely use the dragon pokemon of whatever generation you play next).  It's pretty hard to explain, but whatever that feeling was, it really fucked Pokemon for me. You just don't get excited anymore and eventually lose interest.
420 blaze it
This post is by a banned member (Pillets) - Unhide
Pillets  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Elden Ring, but only if youre the type to enjoy a rough challenge and exploring a large world. Theres a lot of tactics, build optimisation and fighting patterns to learn, which is challenging but possible to learn on your own, making any victory all the more sweeter!