Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Weird question

by Ultralight - 06 July, 2023 - 04:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ultralight) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Obv posting in the main programming section because i can find anywhere else to put this :v

I was wondering just now , if it would be possible, with our current technological capabilities, for someone to program a semi-sentient/fully-sentient AI virus that could ingrain itself into peoples heads and make them do things

or even worse, control our emotional output, couldnt it be then that the reason for fucked up evens(i.e WW2, The salami riots during WW2), is due to people making something like this(back then it would have just had to be deep levels of mind control), in order to push the ppopulation to do fucked up things

what im saying is that maybe someone(or something) traveled from the past, and ingrained a mind virus into humanity at some point, or gave someone the instructions for how to do so. And its in turn making us build society, to the parameters they set(i.e how aliens would give ancient people technology to build them monuments, then everything disappears...)

keeping in mind [Image: smart.gif] that im on a few tabs of L while writing this. Please do not slaughter me [Image: pepeknife.png] [Image: pepe.gif]

Still though, I think(atleast I hope that I do [Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif] ) that this is something worth thinking about, and if it is a true possibility, then what extents could we take to ensure that this shit doesn't happen or contrl the damage that it has already done?
Pepelove Services Pepelove

Discord:ultralight#3199
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
take ur meds nigga