Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Weird question: why can’t I get into strategy games? Suggestions?

by upnyakhir - 05 September, 2023 - 04:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (upnyakhir) - Unhide
upnyakhir  
Registered
Threads
I saw Age of Darkness: Final Stand and got interested in hopping into it. I also bought Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. Strategy games are lots of fun for me to watch but whenever I try to get into them, they can’t catch my attention or they intimidate me too much and I get anxious about putting in a bunch of work to die to a petty mistake. I’m so sick of playing Team Fortress 2, Gmod, and Overwatch cyclically. I need something new or advice/suggestions.
This post is by a banned member (lalexi) - Unhide
lalexi  
Registered
Threads
Maybe strategy games are not for you. I also rarely play them. I don't know why I get bored so fast. It is much more enjoyable to play action games like CS:GO or Fortnite.
This post is by a banned member (nellywilk) - Unhide
nellywilk  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 September, 2023 - 03:05 PM by nellywilk. Edited 2 times in total.)
I am bad with so many things, just got used to it. I am already at my third year in college but still can't figure out how to write all the paper assignments well. For now just found these guys https://ukwritings.com/do-my-assignment and they will write an assignment for me. If that works well, we will do it a regular thing till the end of my studies.
This post is by a banned member (upnyakhir) - Unhide
upnyakhir  
Registered
Threads
Quote: 
I saw Age of Darkness: Final Stand and got interested in hopping into it. I also bought Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. Strategy games are lots of fun for me to watch but whenever I try to get into them, they can’t catch my attention or they intimidate me too much and I get anxious about putting in a bunch of work to die to a petty mistake. I’m so sick of playing Team Fortress 2, Gmod, and Overwatch cyclically. I need something new or advice/suggestions. https://1921681001.id/ 
I got this,...