Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What are your thoughts on Pax Dei?

by etkonwgno - 03 November, 2023 - 06:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (etkonwgno) - Unhide
etkonwgno  
Registered
Threads
So far, this game is looking very good. The animations, world, characters are look excellent. Crafting from what I've seen is also going to be fun and robust as well.
One thing to note is that it does need to have good combat. This is the only concern I have for the game. Its really the heart and soul of any game and it has to be very good if people are going to have a retention. They haven't showed it quite yet, but other than that, everything is looking great.
What do you personally think of it?
This post is by a banned member (etkonwgno) - Unhide
etkonwgno  
Registered
Threads
(03 November, 2023 - 06:12 PM)etkonwgno Wrote: Show More
So far, this game is looking very good. The animations, world, characters are look excellent. Crafting from what I've seen is also going to be fun and robust as well.
One thing to note is that it does need to have good combat. This is the only concern I have for the game. Its really the heart and soul of any game and it has to be very good if people are going to have a retention. They haven't showed it quite yet, but other than that, everything is looking great.
What do you personally think of it? <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->VidMate

I got this,....
This post is by a banned member (udgmental) - Unhide
udgmental  
Registered
Threads
I'm impressed by the animations in this game