(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2024 - 08:45 PM by g1omaa. Edited 1 time in total.)
First off, I love his music and I really like the writing and the how well it goes with the voice and the beat. But I definitely have some problems with the songs. For one, his songs are all so intense and it’s only fun in moderation. It feels like he takes himself too seriously. I’m not sure why but I don’t feel that as much with other intense songs, like the ones by Iron and wine, or Saintseneca.

Secondly, his female worship is a little too much sometimes. I’m a straight guy and although I kinda feel like that sometimes, I’m not a big fan of his descriptions of his relationships with women. It’s all very intense and very imposingly masculine in a progressive way, sure, but imagine if a female artist worships men that way in her songs. I’m sure it’ll be labeled something bad. All in all, I want to know how others think about his music. Men, tell me if you see what I’m talking about, and women, tell me what you feel listening to this man. I was talking to my friend about this and she seemed to agree that he’s not husband material but it’d be nice to be his muse for a bit. What do you think about this stance omegle xender ?