Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

What is a new genre of TTRPG setting that you feel would be fun to play?

by h1etoo - 23 July, 2024 - 09:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (h1etoo) - Unhide
h1etoo  
Registered
Threads
What game settings might you guys find fun that you feel are absent or poorly done and would like to see become more available?

My example would be fey wild creatures vs warped or corrupted versions. Maybe have paintable minis and have the battle board centered around each faction fighting to control the world tree or other important fixture.
Or...
Post apocalyptic setting of human units trying to reach an objective while sneaking around or fighting werewolves.

If you have one, I would love to hear your thoughts and what game mechanics you think would pair well with it.
This post is by a banned member (h1etoo) - Unhide
h1etoo  
Registered
Threads
(23 July, 2024 - 09:12 AM)h1etoo Wrote: Show More
What game settings might you guys find fun that you feel are absent or poorly done and would like to see become more available?

My example would be fey wild creatures vs warped or corrupted versions. Maybe have paintable minis and have the battle board centered around each faction fighting to control the world tree or other important fixture.
Or...
Post apocalyptic setting of human units trying to reach an objective while sneaking around or fighting werewolves.

If you have one, I would love to hear your thoughts and what game mechanics you think would pair well with it.

i got this... <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/