Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

When did you Started Cracking?

by TimeChangeEverything - 17 April, 2019 - 04:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
What you used to think about Cracking before & what do you think of Cracking now?
[Image: 7SEJ6Cj.gif]
[Image: czZHdmX.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (lostmyacc) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2019 - 05:01 PM by Danger.)
Well, in first, first time i didn't even know what cracking is.

My old friend which i almost learned everything together with him, told me it, but never explained to me what that is, or even what do i do, he let me find out it. He made cracking for me like a mistery, which i had to find key, but didn't have anything.

Firstly if you remember, i started with eggcrack by cracking minecraft, idk if now is working that, but before worked.
I absolytely didn't know anything what it is, i just thought its a program to "hack" then i saw some tutos in youtube and i just went point to point never realized what im doing.

I dont even know how i put combos & proxies there but i remember getting first hits after 2 years Kappa

Ik thats boring, buy my friend never told me how to do it, he just told me  what to use. And yea, i thank him for that, he made me now continue, he now left everything and he's going further to school.

Dont think he didn't told me things after i learned to crack, he started teachin me things, and yea so further.

And yea im learning things still, cracking and coding too.

So i can say he was my best friend until now and yea if he wasn't there i wouldn't be there too. :)
GGWP