(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2021 - 07:16 PM by Harmony.)
i'm willing to start doing paid video editing on fiverr or probably outside of it for the next year, but i'm looking for a mentor or 

someone who is already doing it who would give me advice and tips that would help me get started because the first time i did it

last year i waited like 9 months without any single order on fiver except for some people who wanted me to sell them my own

videos and some indians who wanted 5-10 hours of work for 5$

The reason why i want to do video editing is because it has been always a hobby for me, i like editing videos. and the other thing is the money intermediate and professional video editors make, at least looking on fiverr, pros are getting paid like 170$ per video that based on my experience wont take more than 3 hours of work.

Plus the ability to work with people that are popular on youtube, and finding new connections with different types of people and businesses.

So basically yeah video editing is what i want to do with my goddamn life in addition to business

Video editing = i make money doing something i really like and the long term benefits are way more worthy than money.

I think it would be difficult for me to find a professional video editor here or someone whos working on fiverr but ill bump this thread daily anyway

wassup
@harmonyboss

im back, dm me for business inquiries