Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io/Nofaace / cracked.io/kyxlier MULTI SCAMMER & STEALING ELIXAR'S VOUCHES

by mattiaslindberg - 05 September, 2022 - 09:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (kyxlier) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mattiaslindberg) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(06 September, 2022 - 02:50 AM)souljah Wrote: Show More
Hey, this nofaace guy is a scammer and a liar.
He hacked my best buy account and locked me out from it after failing my refund. (i’m assuming to use any pm attached)
I’m glad some attention is being brought to him.

@souljah Thank you for being honest. I really do hope that he gets banned so there's atleast some justice done.

It's completely obvious and it's ridiculous that he hasn't been banned yet. It's just because the staff somehow let him win your scam report.

Hopefully the staff see this and decide to get rid of Nofaace/Kyxlier, as he is a scammer who should not have the ability to roam these forums.

There's even a witness that's testifying that you scammed him and several obvious. You can not deny it Nofaace!
Trying to live through God's image. Enjoys walks on the beach

[Image: Screenshot_20220905-182104_Instagram.png...height=917]

Steal elixar vouches? SCAMER
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 September, 2022 - 07:16 PM)kyxlier Wrote: Show More
Okey so let me explain this for your small incompetent brain

1. (STEALING VOUCHES) Kid nukes my server he has some small server with some vouches in I take his vouches and put them in my server
2. (STEALING PAYPAL MONEY) Was a holder account got locked because the guy I was holding for wanted withdraws too often account got locked lmao
3. (STEALING BEST BUY ACCOUNT) Refund failed my staff took your account thats not my fault mate

So I HOPE YOUR LITTLE ASS BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND THIS LANGUAGE IM SPEKING TO YOU

Stop doing this NoFaace/Kyxlier! We all know that you are guilty and deserves to get banned.

Everytime you do something bad it's either "IT WAS THIS GUYS FAULT, or HE HACKED ME, or SOMEONE IN MY TEAM DID IT TO YOU"

It's so obnoxiously obvious that you are LYING in every instance you are trying to defend yourself! Just give up, you're Done-zo!

Threads
2 Years of service
(10 September, 2022 - 06:17 PM)kyxlier Wrote: Show More
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH mate no need to even argue in the comments of a post with some dude that cant understand what im telling you so let the admins handle this we both know what is going to happen after this since you dont show any proof just some text where you say I did something to another person so if I havent scammed you or done anything to you then why would you open a Deal dispute shouldnt the person I scammed/or whatever I DID in your eyes open the Deal dispute but no they havent cause they know that I didnt do anything thats wrong mate so haha have a good time trying to get me banned so yeah ily  Lol

IT's obvious you are a scammer!

You even accounced in your server "We currently have a new refunder he is a insider for UPS and FedEx so we can now refund higher limits then before if anyone is interested in buying any items thats above 500$ We will be using him now with the new Iphone 14 drop it would be a good time to cop it and let us know"
Right after this scam report! It's obvious you are trying to squeeze any pennies you can get out of this because you know your reputation is gone. What are you going to do now huh? Make a new account again? Go by a new name? I'm just trying to put out the truth! You are obviously scamming. Why else would you STEAL ELIXAR Refunds vouches, one of the biggest services on the market? Makes no sense.
You're Done-Zo. @souljah said he has proof and he was scammed by you so you can not just say "no proof i'm innocent" because you're not!