Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

delete

by n0lik - 20 July, 2022 - 11:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (n0lik) - Unhide
n0lik  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2022 - 10:27 AM by n0lik. Edited 1 time in total.)
delete
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @moaned (moaned) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (moaned) - Unhide
moaned  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 July, 2022 - 11:48 AM)n0lik Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/moaned
Sales Thread: telegram
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 230
Screenshots of Communication: https://dropmefiles.com/B97gC
Additional Information: I wanted to buy a Twitter account from him, transferred the money, but he gave out a non-working account and said he would replace it. A lot of time has passed, he did not make a replacement and did not return the money. Every time he says that he will throw it off, but nothing happens
Crypto address for a refund:0xC3B8FF7DAE81cCbABC76016697815684b44553B1

Account i gave him: https://imgur.com/a/nNNlxAr
Login was valid when i gave to him and no problems, he even replies "thanks i good check" 

What happened was he would of locked the account using a bad/high fraud score IP (happens a lot with twitters)

Me knowing this happened felt bad for him, i even gave him a replacement account which he did the same to, locking it.

I said i can give him another account when i have a chance as i felt bad for his luck and i dont want my customers to have no account even though it was not my wrong doing.

- i got spammed 10-20 times a day, usually when it was the early hours of the morning, i told him i havent had a chance to run those type of combos etc. I would constantly be getting calls /msgs from him and threats.

I am not really interested in working this out with him after how he has proven he is very immature.  If the admins would like anything else from me please let me know.

Also please consider the fact my timezone is very different to US/EU ( UTC +12 NZST )
n0lik  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 July, 2022 - 12:23 PM by n0lik.)
I told you I was going to check on him. After checking, I saw that the account was unavailable and you said that you would give me a replacement, in the end, instead of replacing it, you gave me nothing and said that you would return the money, thereby confirming that the account was non-working.

The second account you gave me was with an incorrect password. All the evidence is in the video of our correspondence

(20 July, 2022 - 12:22 PM)n0lik Wrote: Show More
I told you I was going to check on him. After checking, I saw that the account was unavailable and you said that you would give me a replacement, in the end, instead of replacing it, you gave me nothing and said that you would return the money, thereby confirming that the account was non-working.

The second account you gave me was with an incorrect password. All the evidence is in the video of our correspondence

Your words sound so stupid. that you felt sorry for me, that is, you initially received money for the account and were ready to give another one for free? Funny
n0lik  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
n0lik  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service