Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

deleted

by Kingpin - 13 September, 2020 - 05:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Badass) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
i would like to receive vc if it is possible !Badass_Kid#1337
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mirale) - Unhide
mirale  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 September, 2020 - 05:36 PM by mirale.)
Received A VC From This User

I just finished reading the e-book and i was actually surprised.
Most methods weren't too hard but can give really good profit and some even required 0 investment.

The difficulty on most was low but still gives good $$. The hardest method is more profitable but takes time and requires some SE skills.
The lower difficulty methods are pretty easy to do and are mostly semi-autopilot
The e-book is easy to understand and gives pretty good explanations. This is something even 9 year old's can do.
I'm currently gonna try out one of the easier methods and will update this post with proof of the earnings.

10/10

This post is by a banned member (TypeScript) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (iedeehx) - Unhide
iedeehx  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Received a vouch copy from the OP and thank you @Psychedelic for this opportunity

The e-book 9.5/10: it offers multiple spreading methods. All of them are up to date, not saturated things such as sharing your RAT to be downloaded in fake YouTube videos. That's "so 2012", lmao.
Also, they are easy to perform and are involving little time necessary to be performed, along no investment required.
A fair price for some HQ information for everyone who looks for up to date spreading methods.

The Seller 10/10:  same old guy, creating only stuff that is proven to work. A discord server awaits you for dedicated support.
This post is by a banned member (Fonollosa) - Unhide
Fonollosa  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
BIG VOUCH!
Out of the 5 methods  @Psychedelic offers, only one was partially known to me, this e-book is a complete steal for $19.99.
  10/10
[Image: NtYoywD.gif]

[Image: BXvR0GX.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sterces) - Unhide
Sterces  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 September, 2020 - 11:29 PM by Sterces.)
[Image: Y1u0dB9.png]
I Received A Vouch Cop To Review  10/10 [Image: Amusing.png]

kingpepo Seller: 11/10 kingpepo
Before we talk about the eBook itself, its important to understand the type of author who wrote this and you're buying from!
@Psychedelic is probably the best mastermind when it comes to SE, delivering quality, and customer service. You can expect that when you buy something from him, he makes sure that it is always High Quality and worth EVERY penny.

UrBruhta is excited to review this for his fellows brethren and would like to remind you that this is a 100% honest review. 

Methods: 10/10
Let me start off by saying that the methods included in this eBook will most certainly increase your rate of spreading. You have potential to use this to really increase your profits! Being that the seller is absolutely an expert in SE there are several methods present that will be fresh even for those of you who are seasoned
veterans in this area. The author even includes ways that you can
auto pilot some of this and to me I believe that offering diversity is just a MUST.  Lets talk about the difficulty and investment requirements. The information in this eBook is just very easy to follow.

There was never one time where I felt that I did not understand the instructions and there was never a time that I felt that I needed to invest significant amounts of money to even participate. Each Method is High Quality and certainly worth the price if you're interested in High Quality spreading. I have personally never seen these before and they are not saturated at all, unlike many others who encourage the use of some pretty lame spreading that is just so saturated. If you want a breath of fresh air, new information, then I can promise you these methods will deliver that. 

Design: 8/10
This eBook is excellently written and very easy to follow. There is not too many images or flashy text
BUT 
author makes up for this with his easy to follow instructions, bonus OPSEC & Environment preparation, support, and most importantly High Quality Spreading Methods

Overall: 10/10 + My Vouch
This eBook is really affordable, informative, and does what it says, Provides High Quality Spreading Methods. Right when I think the author can't blow me out of the water, he releases another eBook and I'm right back at pogchamp . If you're interested in learning how to increase your ROI. I would highly suggest that you purchase this eBook as you will not be disappointed. Out of the many sellers that I have tried on the market, this seller will always be my #1 Favorite on Cracked.TO because everything about him is High Quality.

Pepelove Thank you so much for allowing me to review this wonderful eBook. Pepelove
I AM THE REAL STERCES :(