Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

first few hrs on the site

by husskii - 05 January, 2020 - 05:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (husskii) - Unhide
husskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi guys i think this is a great site and really appreciate the content on this site, i was a bit of a dumbass and should of read the rules properly but hopefully i will be a good member from here on, im here to learn and i see some great stuff to help with that and obviously wouldnt mind some of the goodies on this site..

to any new member registering honestly this is a good site dont stuff up like i did and not read the rules follow them as there is many great benefits from being a member i learned quite a bit in a short time but accidentally became a lecher without realizing hopefully other new members will be better then i.. :)

as of now i dont plan to just make one post comments to view anything hidden and ive learned some stuff that will hopefully help me contribute from here on..

as mentioned above great site dont abuse and enjoy :)

Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
:ezy: okay
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ayre123) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Starry) - Unhide
Starry  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Good to hear that
This post is by a banned member (lmao247) - Unhide
lmao247  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I appreciate your warning about being flagged as a leecher for not following the rules. I Read and saw the warning and I am definitely going to make a conscious effort to contribute to the community because this is a great site that deserves support and traffic.
This post is by a banned member (husskii) - Unhide
husskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 January, 2020 - 02:06 PM)lmao247 Wrote: Show More
I appreciate your warning about being flagged as a leecher for not following the rules. I Read and saw the warning and I am definitely going to make a conscious effort to contribute to the community because this is a great site that deserves support and traffic.

yep still trying to learn my self, some stuff i get some still finding hard once i sort it and work it out hopefully i can contribute too thats the goal  Smart
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Your suggestion has been denied.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries