Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@fivio is a scammer dwc

by progod - 22 July, 2022 - 03:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (progod) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Fivio (Fivio) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness At one point is what he’s doing considered sale trashing? This is the third report he opens, he made two comments on my sale thread and he’s spamming that I’m a scammer in random discord server.

He bought the tool 56 days ago, haven’t tried it once and has been refusing any help. This is pointless
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (HansyNtheBrain) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I really don't get why you just don't accept his support and afterward make a new scam report. This is just getting pathetic. No admin said you won't get refunded if it's still not working but you are being so selfish that you only think that you are right and everyone else is wrong.
[Image: Lite-Speed3-50.gif]

[Image: oYi2hJn.png]

This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 July, 2022 - 04:09 PM)progod Wrote: Show More
(22 July, 2022 - 03:57 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
I really don't get why you just don't accept his support and afterward make a new scam report. This is just getting pathetic. No admin said you won't get refunded if it's still not working but you are being so selfish that you only think that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

because the tool is not functional there was another admin who said i should get a refund retard

if you read the old dispute you would have known that one of the admins said i should get a refund and @Darkness removed his thread it is not a functional tool i even attached proof of someone who sent me proof of him using the tool stop being blind stop being stubborn i am not selfish at all if he had a functional tool i would have  accepted his support

if you read the old dispute you would have known that one of the admins said i should get a refund and @Darkness removed his thread it is not a functional tool i even attached proof of someone who sent me proof of him using the tool stop being blind stop being stubborn i am not selfish at all if he had a functional tool i would have  accepted his support

@Malachai isn’t admin Dead
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]