Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is anyone into hardware?

by sp00fx - 25 March, 2024 - 12:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (sp00fx) - Unhide
sp00fx  
Registered
Threads
we all know about flipper, hak5 and stuff like that, but do any of you can suggest something to make by myself? so I can learn through trial and error

I know about the pwnagotchi and p4wnp1, but can't find anything else exciting to try

i'm a noob, but I can search and read, so doesn't matter if you can suggest easy or advanced things
This post is by a banned member (EsafaliTakru) - Unhide
Threads
You're on the right track! Experimenting with DIY projects is a fantastic way to learn hacking concepts. Here are some ideas, from beginner to advanced:
Beginner:
  • Build a Raspberry Pi Pwnagotchi: You already mentioned this, but it's a great starting point. Pwnagotchi gamifies WiFi password cracking, making it a fun learning experience.
  • Web Application Security Basics: Learn about common web vulnerabilities like XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) and SQL Injection. Set up a safe lab environment and try exploiting these vulnerabilities in controlled settings. There are plenty of free tutorials online.
  • Build a Simple Password Sniffer: This can be done with readily available tools like Wireshark. Learn how network traffic works and how unencrypted passwords can be captured. (Important Note: Only do this on your own network with permission, never on someone else's!)
Intermediate:
  • Build a Social Engineering Toolkit: Learn about social engineering techniques like phishing emails and create a safe, educational version for testing purposes. This will help you understand how attackers trick people into giving away information.
  • Practice with Encryption and Decryption: Tools like GPG (GNU Privacy Guard) are free and open-source. Learn how to encrypt and decrypt messages to understand how data is secured.
  • Ethical Hacking Challenges: Websites like HackTheBox and TryHackMe offer virtual environments with hacking challenges. These are a safe way to test your skills and learn new techniques.
Advanced:
  • Build a Custom Exploit: This is challenging but rewarding. Choose a vulnerable program (with permission from the developer!) and try to exploit a specific security flaw. This will require in-depth knowledge of programming and security concepts.
  • Reverse Engineering: Learn how programs work by analyzing their code. Tools like IDA Pro can be used for this, but it requires a strong understanding of programming languages and assembly.
  • Contribute to Open-Source Security Tools: Many open-source security projects are looking for help. You can contribute code, documentation, or bug reports, learning from experienced developers in the process.
Remember:
  • Always be ethical. Only test on authorized systems and networks.
  • Focus on learning, not harming. The goal is to understand security, not break into real systems.
  • Start small and gradually increase complexity. Don't get discouraged if advanced projects seem overwhelming.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. There's a vast world of omegle owespeedtest hacking knowledge to explore! Most importantly, have fun and keep learning!
sp00fx  
Registered
Threads
had a good read, thanks for the advice

i’ve made a Pwnagotchi, not a pro with it jet, but it has gave me a better sense of how to work with PowerShell + it’s a big fuck around and find out for me, and that’s how I startet to read about Raspberrys in general

i’ve also kind of startet Web Security, but I just made my own simple website to penetrate, I’m only starting to learn coding, thought that would be a pluss, also interesting to know the process

i’m kinda touching the rest of the things also, atm only reading a few books, doing vulnhub to deepdive kali linux, and reading forums
This post is by a banned member (rick1969) - Unhide
rick1969  
Registered
Threads
Make a DIY bad-usb from a pi zero 2 w, 3d print a nice little case. Then sprinkle them around town.
sp00fx  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #5
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2024 - 04:10 PM by sp00fx.)
This is a bump

ive made a p4wnp1, but damn, I want a 3d printer

(31 March, 2024 - 12:31 PM)kabutorex Wrote: Show More
(25 March, 2024 - 12:43 PM)sp00fx Wrote: Show More
we all know about flipper, hak5 and stuff like that, but do any of you can suggest something to make by myself? so I can learn through trial and error

I know about the pwnagotchi and p4wnp1, but can't find anything else exciting to try

i'm a noob, but I can search and read, so doesn't matter if you can suggest easy or advanced things

undefined

Text Encryption Using Various Algorithms: Construct a web application with the feature of including various encryption algorithms such as simple ones like Caesar Cipher and Vigenere Cipher and complex ones like Railfence Cipher to encrypt user text. This project would be pivotal for you to get acquainted with algorithms and flourish your confidence.

Keylogger Software: Make a keylogger which captures all the key presses produced by users in a particular system. It is a nice method to gain knowledge about software development practices and accept users' feedback.

decent ideas, thanks, encryption would be useful and im currenty making a website just to get the touch around it, starting to think maybe I could make a website were my friends can try diferent security tools, so ill have some training and they'll maybe learng something new
This post is by a banned member (kabutorex) - Unhide
kabutorex  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2024 - 12:42 PM by kabutorex. Edited 2 times in total.)
(25 March, 2024 - 12:43 PM)sp00fx Wrote: Show More

i'm a noob, but I can search and read, so doesn't matter if you can suggest easy or advanced things Bluedot and its counterparts offer robust alternatives to Airgram, especially for developers seeking streamlined meeting transcriptions. These tools enhance collaboration and productivity, with features like real-time transcription and seamless integration with communication platforms. The detailed comparison is invaluable for selecting the right tool to fit specific development needs https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/9-best-ai...comparison

undefined

Text Encryption Using Various Algorithms: Construct a web application with the feature of including various encryption algorithms such as simple ones like Caesar Cipher and Vigenere Cipher and complex ones like Railfence Cipher to encrypt user text. This project would be pivotal for you to get acquainted with algorithms and flourish your confidence.

Keylogger Software: Make a keylogger which captures all the key presses produced by users in a particular system. It is a nice method to gain knowledge about software development practices and accept users' feedback.
This post is by a banned member (Kap0ne) - Unhide
Kap0ne  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 March, 2024 - 01:24 PM)EsafaliTakru Wrote: Show More
You're on the right track! Experimenting with DIY projects is a fantastic way to learn hacking concepts. Here are some ideas, from beginner to advanced:
Beginner:
  • Build a Raspberry Pi Pwnagotchi: You already mentioned this, but it's a great starting point. Pwnagotchi gamifies WiFi password cracking, making it a fun learning experience.
  • Web Application Security Basics: Learn about common web vulnerabilities like XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) and SQL Injection. Set up a safe lab environment and try exploiting these vulnerabilities in controlled settings. There are plenty of free tutorials online.
  • Build a Simple Password Sniffer: This can be done with readily available tools like Wireshark. Learn how network traffic works and how unencrypted passwords can be captured. (Important Note: Only do this on your own network with permission, never on someone else's!)
Intermediate:
  • Build a Social Engineering Toolkit: Learn about social engineering techniques like phishing emails and create a safe, educational version for testing purposes. This will help you understand how attackers trick people into giving away information.
  • Practice with Encryption and Decryption: Tools like GPG (GNU Privacy Guard) are free and open-source. Learn how to encrypt and decrypt messages to understand how data is secured.
  • Ethical Hacking Challenges: Websites like HackTheBox and TryHackMe offer virtual environments with hacking challenges. These are a safe way to test your skills and learn new techniques.
Advanced:
  • Build a Custom Exploit: This is challenging but rewarding. Choose a vulnerable program (with permission from the developer!) and try to exploit a specific security flaw. This will require in-depth knowledge of programming and security concepts.
  • Reverse Engineering: Learn how programs work by analyzing their code. Tools like IDA Pro can be used for this, but it requires a strong understanding of programming languages and assembly.
  • Contribute to Open-Source Security Tools: Many open-source security projects are looking for help. You can contribute code, documentation, or bug reports, learning from experienced developers in the process.
Remember:
  • Always be ethical. Only test on authorized systems and networks.
  • Focus on learning, not harming. The goal is to understand security, not break into real systems.
  • Start small and gradually increase complexity. Don't get discouraged if advanced projects seem overwhelming.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. There's a vast world of omegle owespeedtest hacking knowledge to explore! Most importantly, have fun and keep learning!

ChatGPT ass response
[Image: banner.gif]

SELLING MY SIGNATURE SPACE ⭐ https://cracked.io/Thread-SELLING-SIGNAT...S--1452584

[Image: Comp-1-min.gif]
This post is by a banned member (maxspiers17) - Unhide
Threads
Flipper and Hak5 are good, there are more exciting things you can make yourself. For instance, have you considered building your own Raspberry Pi-based projects? You could try creating a home automation system.