Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

legitimate emails from a company?

by forbidd3n - 23 December, 2023 - 01:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (forbidd3n) - Unhide
forbidd3n  
Infinity
Threads
Is there any tool that stores all emails officially recognized by the company? This would make it easier to identify potential phishing attempts by offering a simpler way to distinguish legitimate emails from the company.
This post is by a banned member (s0crates) - Unhide
s0crates  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 December, 2023 - 01:18 AM)forbidd3n Wrote: Show More
Is there any tool that stores all emails officially recognized by the company? This would make it easier to identify potential phishing attempts by offering a simpler way to distinguish legitimate emails from the company.

It should be apparent when you check the address and the how the email was signed. I don't understand the question fully. Are you working the back-end of a company or are you receiving emails from a company as an external partner?
This post is by a banned member (forbidd3n) - Unhide
forbidd3n  
Infinity
Threads
(23 December, 2023 - 04:10 AM)s0crates Wrote: Show More
(23 December, 2023 - 01:18 AM)forbidd3n Wrote: Show More

It should be apparent when you check the address and the how the email was signed. I don't understand the question fully. Are you working the back-end of a company or are you receiving emails from a company as an external partner?
I mean that there are times when the domains used for phishing are similar to the official ones, it may seem very real but in the end they are not and if the attack is new maybe there is no information on the internet about any report of abuse of the sender's ip, in case there is a page that stores the emails already recognized by the same company then it would facilitate the process of investigating the mail (mail monitoring).
I hope I have been understood