Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

report on @Sibrille

by donnyboy - 04 October, 2023 - 07:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (donnyboy) - Unhide
donnyboy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2023 - 07:11 PM by donnyboy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Sibrille
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-SMTP-SE...L-YOU-NEED
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/8E6BTPh https://imgur.com/a/8FdPPz2
Additional Information: I paid for the smtp setup for $100. On the thread it clearly states 24h for a full setup. I asked him before i bought if it will inbox, he says 100%, i ask him numerous times. After i buy it, the smtp does not inbox a single mail provider so he then says its my fault and how i must age the smtp, buy more domains, the domain name is bad etc. I provided him all the info he required in exchange for at least an smtp that will inbox a test message. I did all i could, and he still says its my fault that it doesnt inbox  [Image: who.png]. He then tells me i have to age it for 14 days, the thread or himself didnt mention that i had to age it for 2 weeks, it just says 24h setup.
Crypto address for a refund: bc1q99vff9l0z6f2rqshvrr6cyc38wadartragm39v
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Sibrille (Sibrille) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2023 - 07:20 PM by Sibrille. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey Mate, as we discuss in our Telegram Chat you know that i told you we only sell the setup and dont gurantee anything. I simply said "With our Steps yes" that means you follow my instrcuctions and do what i tell you. you simply refuse any tipps from my site.https://i.imgur.com/CCt539z.png https://i.imgur.com/oLBacxv.png https://i.imgur.com/Msc21tq.png
Next time also make sure to read carefully our TOS https://i.imgur.com/GGgfJAy.png
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Sibrille 

Issue the op a full refund. 

You have 12 hours to do so.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 October, 2023 - 07:33 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
@Sibrille 

Issue the op a full refund. 

You have 12 hours to do so.
For what? We bought the VPS, Domain. Setup the whole stuff... You have the proof of the chat. We setup the SMTP already. This guy was fine with our TOS and didnt followed my Tips i gave him.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Sibrille,

Your recent defense raises several issues that need to be addressed:
  1. Terms of Service (TOS):
    • While you argue that the plaintiff was "fine with our TOS," it's crucial to note that a TOS does not absolve you from the responsibility of delivering a service that aligns with the expectations set by your sales thread and prior communications.
    • The plaintiff paid $100 based on these expectations, which were not met.
  2. Retroactive Conditions:
    • Your claim that the plaintiff did not follow your tips is irrelevant if those tips were not part of the original agreement or clearly stated in the sales thread.
    • You cannot retroactively impose conditions that were not agreed upon.
  3. SMTP Aging Claim:
    • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Your assertion that the SMTP setup requires 14 days to "age" is not supported by standard industry practices. SMTP servers, when properly configured, should work almost instantly.
    • There's no widely-accepted requirement for a two-week aging process.
    • If there were any such special conditions, these should have been transparently communicated to the customer beforehand.
The verdict remains unchanged.
You are required to issue a full refund of $100 to the plaintiff within the remaining time frame.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2023 - 08:36 PM by Sibrille. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 October, 2023 - 07:51 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
@Sibrille,

• While you argue that the plaintiff was "fine with our TOS," it's crucial to note that a TOS does not absolve you from the responsibility of delivering a service that aligns with the expectations set by your sales thread and prior communications.
    • Your claim that the plaintiff did not follow your tips is irrelevant if those tips were not part of the original agreement or clearly stated in the sales thread.
  3. SMTP Aging Claim:
    • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Your assertion that the SMTP setup requires 14 days to "age" is not supported by standard industry practices. SMTP servers, when properly configured, should work almost instantly.
    • If there were any such special conditions, these should have been transparently communicated to the customer beforehand.
You are required to issue a full refund of $100 to the plaintiff within the remaining time frame.

We still never said that we gurantee the inbox instantly we never said it in the thread. We simply just setup the SMTP and we didnt said that it hit the inbox instantly after the setup.

(04 October, 2023 - 07:59 PM)donnyboy Wrote: Show More
(04 October, 2023 - 07:57 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
@Sibrille,

3. SMTP Aging Claim:
    • ​​​​​​​Your assertion that the SMTP setup requires 14 days to "age" is not supported by standard industry practices. SMTP servers, when properly configured, should work almost instantly.

We still never said that we gurantee the inbox instantly we never said it in the thread. We simply just setup the SMTP and we didnt said that it hit the inbox instantly after the setup.

Yes but you told me personally you guarantee inbox... and the time frame specified was 24h. Even though setup took longer then 24h but that doesnt really matter if the smtp was bad anyway

Time frame is the setup SMTP SETUP. Anyways i told you it goes 100% inbox if you follow my intrctions!!!

@Ping please show me the words that are the key to for the refund. In my oppinion im very clear and never told in my thread that we gurantee something.
This post is by a banned member (donnyboy) - Unhide
donnyboy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 October, 2023 - 07:57 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
@Sibrille,

3. SMTP Aging Claim:
    • ​​​​​​​Your assertion that the SMTP setup requires 14 days to "age" is not supported by standard industry practices. SMTP servers, when properly configured, should work almost instantly.

Yes but you told me personally you guarantee inbox... and the time frame specified was 24h. Even though setup took longer then 24h but that doesnt really matter if the smtp was bad anyway