Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[request] Latest version of tailwindui web templates

by arkanburgers - 27 December, 2022 - 08:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (arkanburgers) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Since last time it was uploaded by @astroting  they've really stepped up their game and added a few more templates. one is a really neat personal blog/portfolio website called Spotlight, another is marketing website called Pocket  with some animations which I'd like to see how the implemented and third one is a documentation reference website called Protocol.
I can't get it myself for various reasons but if anyone has a link to it or is willing to share ill be eternally grateful.
Link to the outdated post
This post is by a banned member (wonzy31331) - Unhide
Threads
(27 December, 2022 - 08:31 PM)arkanburgers Wrote: Show More
Since last time it was uploaded by @astroting  they've really stepped up their game and added a few more templates. one is a really neat personal blog/portfolio website called Spotlight, another is marketing website called Pocket  with some animations which I'd like to see how the implemented and third one is a documentation reference website called Protocol.
I can't get it myself for various reasons but if anyone has a link to it or is willing to share ill be eternally grateful.
Link to the outdated post

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee