Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report @UndressAI

by MrGlock - 07 March, 2024 - 03:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (UndressAi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrGlock) - Unhide
MrGlock  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 April, 2024 - 09:56 PM)UndressAi Wrote: Show More
(07 April, 2024 - 05:30 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@UndressAi You have 24hrs to refund OP. You are no longer allowed to advertise this method within cracked.io.

Hello , how your asking for refund and he already confirmed that the method is working well and i gave him nearly 8 days and after week of confirming hes asking for refund so now everyone can buy use abd ask for refund and you give him favor + my ad is for my undress website.

The method works but it’s not guaranteed, it’s social engineering. I confirmed it work because you kept asking me to release funds. If you read any of the other threads:

1. You said the freelancer gets paid, they do not.
2. It does not work every time, it’s social engineering.

It’s unethical as fuck, there’s a reason why I asked if the freelancer got paid or not. Scamming freelancers form countries like Pakistan and idea is beyond unethical.

Thought this was pretty funny, he can afford to vacation in Dubai but sells methods on Cracked for $100 and scams poor freelancers for work. Absolutely hilarious. https://ibb.co/DDYsCL6
MrGlock  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2024 - 06:58 PM by MrGlock. Edited 2 times in total.)
(09 April, 2024 - 01:59 PM)UndressAi Wrote: Show More
(08 April, 2024 - 10:47 PM)MrGlock Wrote: Show More
Hello , how your asking for refund and he already confirmed that the method is working well and i gave him nearly 8 days and after week of confirming hes asking for refund so now everyone can buy use abd ask for refund and you give him favor + my ad is for my undress website.

The method works but it’s not guaranteed, it’s social engineering. I confirmed it work because you kept asking me to release funds. If you read any of the other threads:

It’s unethical as fuck, there’s a reason why I asked if the freelancer got paid or not. Scamming freelancers form countries like Pakistan and idea is beyond unethical.

Thought this was pretty funny, he can afford to vacation in Dubai but sells methods on Cracked for $100 and scams poor freelancers for work. Absolutely hilarious. https://ibb.co/DDYsCL6

Bro Your wasting our all time for the 100$ and the method worked for you just send me your address and ill send you the 100$ as help not refund cause my method still working pretty well.
Send and stop wasting time by quoting.

(08 April, 2024 - 10:47 PM)MrGlock Wrote: Show More

https://ibb.co/41dNtjX
here your saying again that is working but freelancer not getting paid - Yes it is working and freelancer getting paid if you done it correctly because Im doing it and going smoothly with me + I have clients that using it from 3 monthes until now and no one is nagging.

And as I can understand  you have no problem scamming Upwork but you dont want scam freelancer   Feelssadman

Yes, the method does work. AFTER YOU CONVINCE THE FREELANCER TO ACCEPT $9 UPFRONT. it is SOCIAL ENGINEERING. NOT GUARANTEED.

The freelancer does not get paid. You fund $9 upfront, that’s all they get. If the project is $1,000 and you fund $9 and dip after project completion, upwork WONT just cover the rest. I’ve already shown proof of my freelancer asking for funds. Literally every reply and rebuttal you have has no value in proving you’re right.

And you’re proving that screenshot of me saying “it works but not guranteed, it’s social engineering”. This literally goes against you as you said it is guranteed. https://ibb.co/ZLYWDKD

It doesn’t work everytime as I have said for the 5th fucking time it’s social engineering and you need to get them to accept $9 upfront. If you’re a freelancer and someone offers to pay you $9 upfront, and the rest after completion, are you really going to accept?

And you’re proving that screenshot as if everyone can’t fucking see it, it’s literally in an open thread. There’s no reason to snippet a post in here where literally everyone can see.

@Darkness we are well past 24hrs. Please give him one last warning
MrGlock  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(09 April, 2024 - 10:58 PM)UndressAi Wrote: Show More
(09 April, 2024 - 06:47 PM)MrGlock Wrote: Show More
(09 April, 2024 - 01:59 PM)UndressAi Wrote: Show More
Bro Your wasting our all time for the 100$ and the method worked for you just send me your address and ill send you the 100$ as help not refund cause my method still working pretty well.
Send and stop wasting time by quoting.

https://ibb.co/41dNtjX
here your saying again that is working but freelancer not getting paid - Yes it is working and freelancer getting paid if you done it correctly because Im doing it and going smoothly with me + I have clients that using it from 3 monthes until now and no one is nagging.

And as I can understand  you have no problem scamming Upwork but you dont want scam freelancer   Feelssadman

Yes, the method does work. AFTER YOU CONVINCE THE FREELANCER TO ACCEPT $9 UPFRONT. it is SOCIAL ENGINEERING. NOT GUARANTEED.

The freelancer does not get paid. You fund $9 upfront, that’s all they get. If the project is $1,000 and you fund $9 and dip after project completion, upwork WONT just cover the rest. I’ve already shown proof of my freelancer asking for funds. Literally every reply and rebuttal you have has no value in proving you’re right.

And you’re proving that screenshot of me saying “it works but not guranteed, it’s social engineering”. This literally goes against you as you said it is guranteed. https://ibb.co/ZLYWDKD

It doesn’t work everytime as I have said for the 5th fucking time it’s social engineering and you need to get them to accept $9 upfront. If you’re a freelancer and someone offers to pay you $9 upfront, and the rest after completion, are you really going to accept?

And you’re proving that screenshot as if everyone can’t fucking see it, it’s literally in an open thread. There’s no reason to snippet a post in here where literally everyone can see.

@Darkness we are well past 24hrs. Please give him one last warning

As I told you brother stop wasting each other time send me your usdt trc20 ill be back from dubai after 2 days deposit and send you 100$ as sending you money not refund cause my method working well.

Send your trc20 usdt lets stop replying and keep chatting.

Cheers bro - Thanks for all the mods for giving us their time ✌️

USDT TRC20: TU61owrw56iroZ3T5FakMGUTHY6oxHxtJ1
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@MrGlock Have you received your refund yet?
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
MrGlock  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 April, 2024 - 12:22 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@MrGlock Have you received your refund yet?

No I have not. Don’t ban him yet. Give another 24 hours, I’ll text him again on Telegram.