Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against @ChaseNamic

by bafkpisfe - 20 March, 2022 - 12:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (bafkpisfe) - Unhide
bafkpisfe  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ChaseNamic
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-BYPASS-AMAZON-...LIKE-A-PRO
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 400$, 1 item https://imgur.com/a/NczMeKV
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/PnvzhMz
Additional Information: This seller sold me a guide (BYPASS V2) for bypassing the block from amazon when you place big orders on fresh account (without aging or contacting support). The guide itself doesn't contain a method for placing an order without getting blocked at all. It contains infos about evading bans and tips about bankings. When confronted about that he replied in a vague way saying to use aged account at first (??? wasn't it supposed to a method without aging???). Then he told me he would give me a referral to use a photoshopping service (wasn't it supposed to be hustle free without contacting support? And yes with photoshopped docs you need to contact supports most of the times and doesn't even work well). Then he said to use giftcards, which we all know they block big amounts even on aged accounts, so fresh accounts are out of question. The biggest giveaway of something fishy is that he's trying to forward me towards solutions that are known and pretty public, no methods as promised. I redacted the links of the pds from the chat to be respectful and not leak it, if needed I can send them to admins here. The guide itself doesn't mention a method for ordering at all. It's not even written on there. I feel like I'm being kind enough and chasing something that I paid for via chat without solutions after many days of chatting, something that I should have right after I bought the guide. I'm asking for a refund since 2 days as he promises a "7 Day MoneyBack" on his site. He's not even replying anymore and definitely trying to dodge the refund, even deleting my messages when I asked for a refund on his groupchat. I hope you guys can help me get this sorted. Thanks!
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qnemsafz9vvkvzuwf5a6hsnargem2f9ncp6f2rr BTC
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ChaseNamic (ChaseNamic) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (ChaseNamic) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2022 - 04:46 AM by ChaseNamic. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi
I provided you with multiple viable and solid solutions, you have not tried neither of them.

When advertised this method it was stated that “either you don’t get hit by this verification “ or “learn to deal with it” so to speak.
I have also offered to provide you with free templates to submit those documents but warned you to use them at your risk as it’s not done via professional, and I’ve also instructed you how to submit those documents properly so they go through not the traditional way. Additionally you never asked or never have I stated to you that this is a magic guide that is “hassle free” that is a very vague term and I don’t think any method is like that.

Please look back in chat, you refused to try around 3 of my alternative solutions and went on about how you thought this guide would be way easier than you thought according to your message “hassle free”

The guide has multiple special pages dedicated to how to obtain the necessary tools, information and so on to create your account. I offered to point that out to you but you continued to go on about how you do not wish to and would like a refund instead. You have never attempted any of my solutions or this method itself...
[Image: Q64Wk14.gif]
bafkpisfe  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Hi dear. I've tried all those methods already before buying the guide, it's something very common. You stated on your website that it cointains a method to bypass the cancelation, without aging and without contacting the support, that's what I meant with "hustle free". I've sent many times a real bank statement (my bank) and they refused, so I guess with fake templates the changes can't be that higher as well. (I've tried with fake ones too just in case). Giftcard it's pretty known to block accounts even on aged accounts, they ask for proof of payment since they don't like people reselling them. The main problem is that the guide itself talks about how to create accounts which it's awesome, but not what advertised. It has not a "private method" to place big orders without getting blocked, but methods on how to create accounts properly + some tips for amazon sellers. I want a refund as you promise one until 7 days after the purchase, I'm not satisfied with the purchase, maybe it's cause I have some experience and it can be only helpful for beginners to bypass bans, but it's not what advertised.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2022 - 01:00 AM by ChaseNamic. Edited 1 time in total.)
Please contact me in PM on telegram.
There are many “private” methods and you are stating that the methods I provided you have already tried them.
If that’s the case then I assume they did not work for you, but you see that’s even better because these methods are proven to work and you I can assure you have been utilizing them wrong!
You see even with real documents amazon can deny you if you submit them wrong or if it’s not what they are looking for!
There are special ways to submit your statements and special things to look out for when creating one..

Typically some things may be missing as the perfect combination is both guides V1 and V2 which covers all the info .. but no worriers I’ll personally help you out and include both of them for you.

Please do not refuse let’s give it a try ... obviously in some instances you have to contact uplift for example to complete AVS! For other stores such as Walmart you don’t have to contact support at all but each store is different.

You also state that you don’t like how the guide talks about “creating accounts” but sir please understand that is one of most vital and crucial parts in a bypass to NOT get linked back to your old account or to create multiple accounts to scale up..
the money back you are saying extends if you do not make your money back with a single refund.

I understand you may think this method does not work but you have not even tried it and if you think you already tried the steps one this method before
you where most likely doing them wrong .. so let me guide you to fix that

However if you are still under that impression and don’t want to try nothing simply because u think that u tried it before and it won’t work or you bought this guide because its nothing new for you... the best I can offer you is a partial refund and we can settle this now . Let me know what u prefer
bafkpisfe  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I can't get my money back with a single refund if I can't even place an order. The problem is that you sold me a guide that doesn't contain at all what advertised, it just contains info about bypassing bans, but nothing related to placing orders or a method for bypassing the order cancelation. That's why I wasn't happy with my purchase and I asked for a refund, the guide contains something else, when I bought it I even asked you if it was the right one cause it just contains something else. If I knew it contained only info about bypassing bans I wouldn't have bought it in the first place cause. I've sent it to moderators here @Hans69 @Ping @Liars and hopefully they can help us and say what they think about it
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2022 - 07:14 PM by ChaseNamic. Edited 2 times in total.)
(21 March, 2022 - 11:32 AM)bafkpisfe Wrote: Show More
I can't get my money back with a single refund if I can't even place an order. The problem is that you sold me a guide that doesn't contain at all what advertised, it just contains info about bypassing bans, but nothing related to placing orders or a method for bypassing the order cancelation. That's why I wasn't happy with my purchase and I asked for a refund, the guide contains something else, when I bought it I even asked you if it was the right one cause it just contains something else. If I knew it contained only info about bypassing bans I wouldn't have bought it in the first place cause. I've sent it to moderators here @Hans69 @Ping @Liars and hopefully they can help us and say what they think about it

Sir I provided you with 3 viable solutions regarding your concern via “DM”
You refused to try all of them saying “I don’t want to pay for another service” or “I thought this was hassle free” ... to which I replied that you don’t have to pay for any other service and I’ll provide everything for free ... I also instructed you specific ways to upload those documents and so on... you refused and went on about how you want a refund...

Also you claim you didint know that the guide was about bypassing bans but on the first page of the site when you open it , it literally says in all caps “EVADE YOUR BAN” and in multiple other places it’s clearly pointed out this guide is about that

I don’t know what else I am able to offer or do... best I can is offer a partial refund to you
[
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
I am going to look into the guide. 

Do not reply until i review the method.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]