Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Delaware

by saroxi2 - 08 September, 2022 - 02:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (saroxi2) - Unhide
saroxi2  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 02:54 AM by saroxi2. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Delaware
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-10-000-MONTH-D...-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 130$ ETH
Screenshots of Communication: i don't wanna leak his method ATM, 
Additional Information: Thread is very misleading, When u use the term "Worldwide",  "this method can be performed anywhere in the world", "all u need is internet access", he also promised a Private Group and 1on1 Mentorship which i got none
Crypto address for a refund: 0xe1497e28c01d649C19959ac9A3017359470690aF

i can provide screenshots, he again
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Delaware (Delaware) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Delaware) - Unhide
Delaware  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Indeed, the method can be performed from almost anywhere in the world, including your country. The problem is that you have to want to do it, and you don't.

This guy has proven several times in our exchanges that he has not even read the entire method. I have proposed several alternatives, some of which would have cost me money, but he keeps refusing and doesn't want to listen to me. On top of that he is a liar, he says things that can be proven wrong in 2 Google searches, and sends links that are supposed to prove that he is right but you just need to read the first line of the article and it says the opposite, in short.

I recognize that his geographical situation does not make the task easier, but there are always solutions, I have proposed several that he has all declined.
He says he can't do the method, but he just doesn't want to.
I will gladly send screenshots of our Discord exchanges to a moderator.
[Image: Signature2b11f08b1b1f6faa.gif]
saroxi2  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
he apparently knows my country better than i do, he did indeed offer dumb solutions which clearly won't work bc I've tested them in the past, but again he apparently knows better than i do, None of the solutions he offered are feasible, He could of easily avoided this if he had added one small detail on his thread, but no he says worldwide,
Delaware  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Once again he proves by his previous post that he is just making arguments without proving anything. "I've tested them in the past", yes, okay, that's what any moron who wants his money back would say. In the meantime, I offered to cover the costs of these "dumb solutions" (as he says), so it wouldn't have cost him anything to try anyway and of course he refused. Moreover, I want to specify that I did ask him for proof of what he was saying before, and he didn't do it.
saroxi2  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 03:31 AM by saroxi2. Edited 2 times in total.)
You don't speak my language, and you won't find anything with English or Written, and the solution u offering involves me Waiting 30days and traveling 800km each time i want to perform this method
Delaware  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 03:37 AM by Delaware. Edited 1 time in total.)
Liar
Will provide all proof in PM to @Liars or other moderator
saroxi2  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Liar ? and please i wanna see which "Proof" u sent