Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Malachai

by f_society - 15 January, 2023 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 January, 2023 - 12:41 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
(17 January, 2023 - 04:32 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
(17 January, 2023 - 02:46 AM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
You really are a braindead clown  Lol  Im still amazed at the fact how u can give up so much just to entertain us and desperately hold on to that 1k$ hahaha it really blows my mind how low one can go. Though its not surprising considering how you used to make money on the darkweb back in days.... anyways. @Liars this clown here is lying. Even Quzhi was there on screenshare when he wiped the whole chat. "You changed the details so you cant prove that you tried 15-20 times" what a clown... Why would I do that? Why would I wanna "not prove" that I tried the method 15-20 times lol. You're the one who changed the account details so you can come up with this excuse.

All you have is that one video (which I already sent Liars) where your FRIEND Jerry luckily makes a 7k tokens account. I bet you won't be able to make it again for 10$ on screenshare with liars. Hence why you're coming up with a bullshit story like "hE chAnGeD tHe aCcOuNt DeTaILs"  DancingClown 

Stfu and show liars in screenshare that you can make 7k tokens acc for 10$ anytime u want. If u cant that means the method is not as described and you gotta refund me that 1k$ you made yourself a clown for xD

post some screen shots of the chat since you said you exported them where i am saying you can make an chaturbate acc in 10$ anytime ? as this ss clears everything : https://imgur.com/a/F7hO4OE also @Liars you can see as he claimed himself that he was screen sharing the chat to his friend and the method is explained in the chat ffs.............

Sure, here it is https://prnt.sc/5yK5N8890v4U Even in the mm deal u said we can top up if a card does 3k-5k and make the account 7k tokens again. Though that does not work either. The card either gets declined, or the account gets banned after 5-15 mins if you buy that amount of tokens with more than 1 card.

These are old af messages share the full log where i have explained everything in detail rdp , proxies , cc's cost a lot more than 10$
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't matter if its  old or not. Stop the excuses lol u said that u can make 7k token accounts for 10$. Even in the MM deal u said "sometimes" the accounts get only 3-5k tokens and u top it up to 7k with another card yet even that is another lie cos the acc gets banned. Instead of shit talking and acting like a  DancingClown  here come to discord and lets execute the method with @Liars in the screenshare. He already stated his decision so Idk what ur waiting for lol. Perhaps its because you're desperate for 1k$  Pepe
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars please tell him to send me the credentials he changed so i can execute the method in screen share it is impossible for me to execute the method without the logins i gave him and also please tell him to show proof where the account got banned in 15 mins and he couldn't top up the acc after getting 3k tokens , i shared him a complete video where the method is explained even after that he told me he wanted to create 1 account before releasing the payment and he made 1 account himself before relasing the funds so how it is luck 2 times where i can create an account , he can create account at same time everything is in the chat logs as he said he exported all the chat.

Short Summary here : he wanted the method so badly that he saved money for like 7 months and after getting the funds he begged me to give him the method for less then half price and he will pay rest in small installments so after getting the method he tried like 1-2 times he got failed (can't even prove that he tried)  and he saw that there is always a 50/50 chance in order to get an account so he deleted the chat , changed the logins (that are important for the method) and wanted the money back so he can get his money and the method both lol also don't forget the payment was released when he said the method is working and he is 100% ''satisfied'' .
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The real "Short Story" is that you prob lost 99% of your money and now is desperate for 1k$ so much so you're gonna use you used your "high repped" profile to scam me, hence why you deleted the chat and now act like a clown and unaware of everything. Not to mention you're the one who changed the details since its YOUR account that YOU gave me as you stated yourself  kek  how lower can you go for 1k? You're almost at my dick lol. Might aswell put it in your stinky ass mouth at this point. Using silly excuses to say that u cannot perform the method. I dont give a fuck what your excuse is. You have no proof that I changed the account details. You even stated that YOU gave me the account. Meaning it was YOUR account so its more likely (and I know for sure) that you're the one who changed the credentials so you can come up with an excuse thats atleast as patchetic as yourself. @Liars as you can see he's coming up with dumb excuses and refusing to make an account with 7k tokens balance in screenshare. Please tell him to refund at this point since he's not willing to perform the method in screenshare. 

Besides, I'd rather save up 1k in 7 months than tell a million lies and make a clown of myself in front of everybody for 1k$. But since you don't have any dignity I see why you'd choose this way to make a quick 1k$. Thanks for entertaining us all, how thoughtful of you xD

Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 January, 2023 - 02:52 AM by Malachai. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars i am ready and willing to screen share anytime but the thing is he changed the logins and so he can't prove that he tried 15-20 times and also i can't prove that the method is working the deal was through a MM and this guy literally released the payment after watching a long ass video and a live demonstration where he created the account himself, even made a sale and now he wants his money back ? if you want me to execute the method please give me the logins and about the $ if you think i am scamming you for 1k$ then you really don't know anything about me Kappa
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
LMAO why would I change the logins so "I CANT prove I tried the method"??? XD ur contradicting yourself man get a grip ffs :D Yeah The deal was done thru a mm and I did create an account with 1k tokens in it and released the payment cos I didnt think u would be desperate to scam me for 1k$. 

"Even made a sale" - Mf I made a sale of 1x 30$ 1k tokens thats all lol. Why dont u mention the part where I had to refuse 600$ worth of orders because of your shitty method not working??

Once again, ur the one who changed the logins and now you're refusing to perform the method LIVE. @Liars as you can see he's coming up with silly excuses to not perform the method.

And yes, I do know FOR SURE that you scammed me for 1k$ and I was surprised ngl xD didnt expect you to clear chat, change credentials and tell a million lies here lol.
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 January, 2023 - 12:36 PM by aax. Edited 4 times in total.)
(18 January, 2023 - 12:15 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
LMAO why would I change the logins so "I CANT prove I tried the method"??? XD ur contradicting yourself man get a grip ffs :D Yeah The deal was done thru a mm and I did create an account with 1k tokens in it and released the payment cos I didnt think u would be desperate to scam me for 1k$. 

"Even made a sale" - Mf I made a sale of 1x 30$ 1k tokens thats all lol. Why dont u mention the part where I had to refuse 600$ worth of orders because of your shitty method not working??

Once again, ur the one who changed the logins and now you're refusing to perform the method LIVE. @Liars as you can see he's coming up with silly excuses to not perform the method.

And yes, I do know FOR SURE that you scammed me for 1k$ and I was surprised ngl xD didnt expect you to clear chat, change credentials and tell a million lies here lol.

I am sorry for commenting here but that's a very interesting scam report.

Neither of you can prove who cleared the telegram chats. Neither of you can prove who changed credential details (or if one of you can, this will be crucial). You need to prove that you tried the method 15-20 times as you claim.

The only truth is that you did the deal via @Lucas and the buyer allowed for the payment to be released. Sorry but so far I don't think there are any grounds for a refund - buyer should've asked for additional help or raise his concerns while the MM was holding the funds. Moreover, you didn't pay the full amount now right? Therefore you got a method that possibly works (partially or not, can't be proven until you share the 15-20 times you claim you tried), didn't pay the full amount and used a middleman.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
First of all, if Im the one who cleared the chat why would I send full chat logs to liars? 

2nd of all, why would I change credentials if having the credentials help me prove that I tried the method?

The only truth here is that I bought a half-working method which I dont need. I only bought it for the part where you can make "7k tokens with 10$". But well, malachai doesnt seem to agree to liars' decision. He's coming up with excuses to not make an account with 7k tokens on screenshare. Now tell me, if a seller cannot prove that his method works, what else is there to discuss? 

Also, just because I made lucas release funds cos I thought malachai wouldnt scam even tho I had slight suspicions, doesnt mean he can just run away with the money and provide a half-working method.

Once again, I only bought it to be able to make 7k tokens accounts since thats the only way this can be really profitable for me. If he cannot prove on live screenshare that he can make these accounts, then theres no point in arguing and I should get a refund - which is exactly what @Liars said aswell.