Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Moruq | $35 discord nitro

by Zurix - 03 June, 2022 - 08:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zurix) - Unhide
Zurix  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Moruq
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...RUQ-S-SHOP
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35$
Screenshots of Communication: i dont have (his old discord is banned)
Additional Information: bought yearly discord of him and never got it (short story my account didnt accept any of his visas)
if you dont remember me im jerryxdfef#2323
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qshkj0f722f7s2lfu8fzmnj0p5mfnrcyz5dlcxa
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Moruq (Moruq) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2022 - 10:40 AM by Moruq. Edited 5 times in total.)
Hey @Zurix,

Thanks for opening this invalid scam report. Also thanks for opening the first ever scam report created against me, you must feel very special. Now let's get the facts straight together shall we?

Fact #1: My "old" discord was banned on September 23, 2021, Proof. Until (around) October 25, 2021, I didn't use any Discord account and all the deals went through Telegram. If you were right, you would have messaged me between those 2 dates to get your Nitro delivered OR a refund on Telegram (or on-site). This didn't happen. 

Fact #2: Our first deal on Telegram was on November 30, 2021, Proof. Second deal was January 2, 2022, Proof. Again, If you were right, you would have messaged me between those 2 dates. This didn't happen. 

Fact #3: Our last deal was on Telegram (date: January 4, 2022, Proof) (Proof it's your Telegram, same as on your signature.) and you never said anything about this situation. Again, if you were right, you would have messaged me on my Telegram to explain the situation. This also didn't happen, therefore this scam report is invalid. Ah also, don't even bother to edit your current messages on Telegram as I have a full export of the chat.

Fact #4: I don't even sell Nitro for $35. It's either $27 or $48.

Fact #5: I didn't talk to you for 5+ months, and you randomly open a scam report? Are you that desperate for money? Lol.

Fact #6: You can't open a scam report without proof of purchase or converstations. What were you thinking of?

This scam report isn't valid. Please ban OP for trying to scam me @Liars.

See his reply here.

Thanks for wasting both of our times @Zurix.
Zurix  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 June, 2022 - 10:23 AM)Moruq Wrote: Show More
Hey @Zurix,

Thanks for opening this invalid scam report. Also thanks for opening the first ever scam report created against me, you must feel very special. Now let's get the facts straight together shall we?

Fact #1: My "old" discord was banned on September 23, 2021, Proof. Until (around) October 25, 2021, I didn't use any Discord account and all the deals went through Telegram. If you were right, you would have messaged me between those 2 dates to get your Nitro delivered OR a refund on Telegram (or on-site). This didn't happen. 

Fact #2: Our first deal on Telegram was on November 30, 2021, Proof. Second deal was January 2, 2022, Proof. Again, If you were right, you would have messaged me between those 2 dates. This didn't happen. 

Fact #3: Our last deal was on Telegram (date: January 4, 2022, Proof) (Proof it's your Telegram, same as on your signature.) and you never said anything about this situation. Again, if you were right, you would have messaged me on my Telegram to explain the situation. This also didn't happen, therefore this scam report is invalid. Ah also, don't even bother to edit your current messages on Telegram as I have a full export of the chat.

Fact #5: I didn't talk to you for 5+ months, and you randomly open a scam report? Are you that desperate for money? Lol.

Fact #6: You can't open a scam report without proof of purchase or converstations. What were you thinking of?

This scam report isn't valid.

what was ur old name? also i talked u to in jerryxdfef account
This post is by a banned member (MAN1C) - Unhide
MAN1C  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
lol2
This post is by a banned member (Sakura) - Unhide
Zurix  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 June, 2022 - 04:37 PM)Sakura Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2022 - 10:37 AM)Zurix Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2022 - 10:23 AM)Moruq Wrote: Show More
Hey @Zurix,

This scam report isn't valid.

what was ur old name? also i talked u to in jerryxdfef account

First off, sorry for responding in a SR, I know it's not allowed if I don't have anything to do with this, but there seems to be a misunderstanding in which I could assist.

Instead of asking for his "old name" you should go into your discord friends list and type in "Deleted".

If a Discord user is termed, his old name will be turned into Deleted User [random ID] #[random 4 digits].

So looking for Moruq won't find you anything.

Example:
[Image: 2179c4a45d28e219ea09a5efe86acfdf.png]
https://imgur.com/a/thZyfg2 sadly cant find nothig
This post is by a banned member (Sakura) - Unhide