Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against TigehManager

by TigehManagerSR - 19 December, 2021 - 08:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Belgium) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TigehManagerSR2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (NevalackDev) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 December, 2021 - 12:42 AM by NevalackDev.)
Dont refund it please. This scam report is a waste. User has been banned.

(19 December, 2021 - 08:49 AM)Elixar Wrote: Show More
(19 December, 2021 - 08:44 AM)TigehManagerSR Wrote: Show More
(19 December, 2021 - 08:40 AM)NevalackDev Wrote: Show More
Dont know if im allowed to comment on scam reports but here goes nothing.

Tigeh and his Manager accounts are not scammers. Please confirm onsite when dealing with Tigeh, he is one of the most if not the most trusted person on these forums and a lot of other forums as well as has an insane reputation for being one of the best refunders. He has vouches for over 50K+ and I've done over 500-750USD in deals. This is either due to a misunderstanding or an impersonator and is one of the most absurd scam reports I've seen on this forums so far.

NOTE: Reading his cracked profile it even states he will return on 1/1/2022. Please be patient and wait for a response from him and don't open a scam report after 12-24 hours.

"
not logging back onto this account don't expect any replies thank you" - This is also an absurd message like what???
"Additional Information: The discord profile picture has changed to an empty one" And I haven't seen proof of a scam here either.

FINAL NOTES: This kid is dumb and is complaining over £20, making false scam accusations, and then stating " don't expect any replies thank you". This should not even be a scam report in the first place. Please close it.
Sorry are you retarded? Not sure why you or the other guy are even commenting as both of you have absolutely no relation, I have absolutely no idea who this "Tigeh" person (Looked through his threads just now and cannot see his name associated to moonproxies at all) is and it's clear that these proxies simply do not exist and I've found out that this "TigehManager" person is the one running the service, I literally could not care less about the money as you can see, if I didn't make the scam report their service would still be allowed to run, actually read the thread before you reply with your 12 year old comments

I originally made this scam report on n.to, where I found through his discord server on the thread, in which server has his telegram listed, which is also listed here. So they are clearly not being impersonated

Can also see this user posting consistently (https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-DOX-OF-KSZ), https://cracked.io/showthread.php?tid=61...id16605922 and many more, he is not "away" (a feature many here seem to use for memes), use your brain

Kid drop me your ltc address I’ll give you £40.

Didnt see this until now, but thanks for taking the time to read the post I made. LTC address is ltc1qkcq072mcqp3rnkxc739g9rcrv86m0zld7ff50e