Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against @gaztoof

by sotirasjunior - 31 July, 2020 - 04:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (sotirasjunior) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2020 - 04:26 PM by sotirasjunior.)
Scam report format (Mandatory)

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/GAztoof
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-EPIC-A...ED-CAPTURE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 40 euros
Screenshots of Communication: http://prntscr.com/trtzjz

Additional Information: Ok so , I bought his checker because I thought it would be a fixed version of "amaze" which infact it should be. It seems that its not even close to that, I barely get 1k cpm (he advertise that i can get 10k). The program crashes and overall its not what it is advertised. I am really sad from this purchase because it was like i burnt 40 euros. On his sellix seller says no refunds accepted , that's a tricky phrase because maybe he already knows that he sells dog shit. Nonetheless he said to remove web.de and gmx.de from the combos which I already have done and I still get max 200 cpm. Please either help me fix the cpm problem or refund me the money. http://prntscr.com/tru2eo http://prntscr.com/tru5wv

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: bc1qlrazr8ql6ue8lrzpp265j5976jqdtaat7d0q6p
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 July, 2020 - 04:31 PM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
Bruh if your rdp/pc is slow it doesnt mean the checker is bad i bought it long time ago and already made my money back dont complain other checkers cost over 140$ for one week sub and you get lifetime for only 40€!

Hey there , thank you for your useful comment. You see im not a newbie on cracking especially amazon. I used to have an amaze fixed first a long time ago but i've lost it , when i used to use amaze with the same rdp specs im trying right now i was getting 4-5k cpm everytime with the same threads (450).
This post is by a banned member (Gaztoof) - Unhide
Gaztoof  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
@sotirasjunior

Ok i'll have to re explain to you what i have to explain to every customers i have because every one seems to complain about speed

When i made amazify, i had two choices: make the checker faster (6k cpm constant, no drops) but skip hits which are too slow to check, or check every single accounts, miss none, but reduce speed.

I had no other choice than taking the second option, since most of the customers buy small 1k combos for super expensive.
Skipping hits was something i was not going to do.

When the checker checks the accounts, it goes through every single ones of the combolist, and it is a IMAP checker. so like putting gmail combos will obviously be slow as hell and give 0 hits.

The speed will depend on the amount of threads you put; putting too many threads will slow everything down because hard cpu rape, and putting not enough will simply be too slow.

Let's say i put 100 threads, each thread will try to log into an account, if it manages to log into it, it'll get the mail's inbox's content, which can obviously take tim if that one email provider is slow (like gmx or web.de), well thats the main reason why cpm slows down.

Normal mail providers are usually instant to log into, and get inbox's content.
So like the checker will do a few thousands checks very rapidly, and every threads will eventually end up being stuck on a slow provider account.

It would usually take 30 secs for a slight slight slow mail provider, while it would take way more for even slower ones (like gmx or web.de)
So, most of your threads will get unstuck after a certain moment, and cpm will go up by 12 * the number of threads which are done checking a slow account.

+ the sellix's page clearly says it ... " The program works with IMAP, which means it does supports web.de and gmx.de kind of sites but is slower at checking with them. I recommand deleting accounts with these mails from your combos. I am not responsible if speed is slower than expected because of that thing "
Because i knew i was going to get scam report bombed, and you're not the first one.

If you want speed, use t-online combos.
Amazify will go through every single accounts no matter how much time it will take, that's why cpm drops.
[Image: _112565487_floyd.png]
[Image: floyd-george-e1590967609961.jpg]
[Image: kOX40Je.png]

my signature is epic, nothing to add 
https://i.imgur.com/13lycpV.gif consider this an image tysm
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 July, 2020 - 05:14 PM)GAztoof Wrote: Show More
@sotirasjunior

Ok i'll have to re explain to you what i have to explain to every customers i have because every one seems to complain about speed

When i made amazify, i had two choices: make the checker faster (6k cpm constant, no drops) but skip hits which are too slow to check, or check every single accounts, miss none, but reduce speed.

I had no other choice than taking the second option, since most of the customers buy small 1k combos for super expensive.
Skipping hits was something i was not going to do.

When the checker checks the accounts, it goes through every single ones of the combolist, and it is a IMAP checker. so like putting gmail combos will obviously be slow as hell and give 0 hits.

The speed will depend on the amount of threads you put; putting too many threads will slow everything down because hard cpu rape, and putting not enough will simply be too slow.

Let's say i put 100 threads, each thread will try to log into an account, if it manages to log into it, it'll get the mail's inbox's content, which can obviously take tim if that one email provider is slow (like gmx or web.de), well thats the main reason why cpm slows down.

Normal mail providers are usually instant to log into, and get inbox's content.
So like the checker will do a few thousands checks very rapidly, and every threads will eventually end up being stuck on a slow provider account.

It would usually take 30 secs for a slight slight slow mail provider, while it would take way more for even slower ones (like gmx or web.de)
So, most of your threads will get unstuck after a certain moment, and cpm will go up by 12 * the number of threads which are done checking a slow account.

+ the sellix's page clearly says it ... " The program works with IMAP, which means it does supports web.de and gmx.de kind of sites but is slower at checking with them. I recommand deleting accounts with these mails from your combos. I am not responsible if speed is slower than expected because of that thing "
Because i knew i was going to get scam report bombed, and you're not the first one.

If you want speed, use t-online combos.
Amazify will go through every single accounts no matter how much time it will take, that's why cpm drops.

you do understand that you are playing with small letters right now ? You advertise 10k cpm and i barely get any... Not only that but i have removed gmx.de web.de and ofc the major mails like hotmail yahoo gmail and random domains like spanish italian etc. I know what im doing bro... Amaze is working perfect for the same combos but it fucking crashes...

Nonetheless your TOS arent valid on cto so maybe you should reconsider the refund , because i simply paid for something "fake". "If you want speed, use t-online combos." , maybe you should write that on your sellix.
Gaztoof  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2020 - 08:00 PM by Gaztoof.)
"The program works with IMAP, which means it does supports web.de and gmx.de kind of sites but is slower at checking with them. I recommand deleting accounts with these mails from your combos. I am not responsible if speed is slower than expected because of that thing"

if it's slow, the problem's your combos

for now, i don't have any valid reasons to refund you.
you should get some mailaccess combos, not some random combso and clear the gmail yahoo gmx and web

in the sellix post i give gmx and web as an exemple, they're not the only ones at all -_-

also, in case you haven't noticed, the sellix says it goes UP TO 10K, means max 10k usually, doesn't means it'll be constant 10k -_-
speed depends on combos, if u have good provider ones, expect like a few thousands constant or more if ur rdp or pc is good

i run it on constant 9k and can provide proof for it, but note that there's obfuscation that slows it down a bit too
try a good combo on it and u'll see the real speed

and also "The program works with IMAP, which means it does supports web.de and gmx.de kind of sites but is slower at checking with them. I recommand deleting accounts with these mails from your combos. I am not responsible if speed is slower than expected because of that thing" thsi line isn't in the TOS, its simply in the sellix product's description -_-
u were totally aware of it, so this scam report is mostly invalid

Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2020 - 08:31 PM by sotirasjunior.)
(31 July, 2020 - 07:59 PM)GAztoof Wrote: Show More
"The program works with IMAP, which means it does supports web.de and gmx.de kind of sites but is slower at checking with them. I recommand deleting accounts with these mails from your combos. I am not responsible if speed is slower than expected because of that thing"

if it's slow, the problem's your combos

for now, i don't have any valid reasons to refund you.
you should get some mailaccess combos, not some random combso and clear the gmail yahoo gmx and web

in the sellix post i give gmx and web as an exemple, they're not the only ones at all -_-

also, in case you haven't noticed, the sellix says it goes UP TO 10K, means max 10k usually, doesn't means it'll be constant 10k -_-
speed depends on combos, if u have good provider ones, expect like a few thousands constant or more if ur rdp or pc is good

i run it on constant 9k and can provide proof for it, but note that there's obfuscation that slows it down a bit too
try a good combo on it and u'll see the real speed

and also "The program works with IMAP, which means it does supports web.de and gmx.de kind of sites but is slower at checking with them. I recommand deleting accounts with these mails from your combos. I am not responsible if speed is slower than expected because of that thing" thsi line isn't in the TOS, its simply in the sellix product's description -_-
u were totally aware of it, so this scam report is mostly invalid

I Just tried to keep only the t-online.de from my combo and it was fast. 150k in 45 mins, thanks for the tip. Do you mind pming me some good domains i should keep ? I also tested some other uk ones and i think i got them right!

I just think you should mention the thing with the domains ... No hard feelings
Gaztoof  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
SadNigga i don't rly use the program so i have no idea but yeah t online best for checking SadNigga

Threads
3 Years of service
btw you know maybe why it crashes? http://prntscr.com/trycpo