Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @pliex

by proxycord - 25 December, 2020 - 07:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (proxycord) - Unhide
proxycord  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2020 - 07:30 PM by proxycord.)
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.to/pliex
Sales Thread: sellix.io/jinx42
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: idk all his buyers and more to come 
Screenshots of Communication: https://prnt.sc/w9uu3s
Additional Information: 11/10 looser, reasons he need to be banned
-
1. sells broken products he know dont work (amazon storecard, other storecards with what he says "working" methods they never work been dead for years)
-
2. posts content in the wrong sections + advertises his products in (fake) tutorials and guides (not allowed) lies saying his products work just buy and see he claims
-
3. sells public methods just look at his sellix discord nitro method for one when it came out got posted here probbaly a thousand times doubt any of his other methods are private/work at all
-
4. fraud, he sells card info (probbaly dont work and is lq like his other products), fullz & bank info (all probbaly dont work just like his shitty genned storecards kek)
-
5. not delivering products, you wont believe it not only dose he sells scam products and use fake advertising and lying but he dose not even deliver to his customers as can be seen by his only feedback on sellix https://prnt.sc/w9uxi5
Crypto address for a refund: no need  Smart

i know ur not meant to report if u werent directly scammed but not only is he scamming he breaks lots of forum rules if there ws a ban report section i would put there but cant see so i put here
ALWAYS PM ME ON SITE FIRST
My discord gets termed/changes too much for me to constantly update it altho i try when i have the time

Config Land discord server, free config requests:
discord.gg/w98F2SxutZ 
Pepelove

C.to Completion Log  Hype
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned.

Registration IP: 95.115.22.105