Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report @bovi

by Hell039_Z - 11 November, 2023 - 12:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (Hell039_Z) - Unhide
Hell039_Z  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2023 - 01:55 AM by Hell039_Z. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of Bovi
Sales Thread: [VOUCHED] Learn How to Start Your OnlyFans Agency! | $100.000+ MONTHLY REVENUE | (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 225$
Screenshots of Communication: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Additional Information: Imgur: The magic of the Internet as you see @Bovi changed the ebook and removed the original background and the links! the original author name is Luc and he made this ebook for free which you can access it by opening this link!! : https://www.onlyflowmedia.com/ebook 
in this picture you can see when this OFM guide has officially released by the original author : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Crypto address for a refund: will provide it

also he blocked me on telegram and kicked me out of his fake private group(which comes with the ebook)

A quick edit : also , you can see this scammer trying to sell  shit in the Luc(the original author) discord server Imgur: The magic of the Internet
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Bovi (Bovi) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Bovi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Bovi Provide me the full chat logs + the book. Do so within 24 hours. Also, give @Darkness it as well
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Hell039_Z) - Unhide
Hell039_Z  
Registered
Threads
(11 November, 2023 - 11:31 AM)Bovi Wrote: Show More
Firstly this is a lie. @Liars can contact me about this information and I can provide every single thing

You and I dealt through a middleman where LIARS said that HE will release the money AFTER YOU SAID THAT THE CONTENTS IN THE EBOOK ARE FINE!

Chat export (THAT YOU DELETED LMAO https://prnt.sc/QgqsZOxe8job): https://www.upload.ee/files/15921583/messages.html.html

Nice try to delete it though brother really you thought haha. I exported that shit just in case you open a scam report you fucking dumbass.

He bought the ebook and after 4 days he found out that this is a "STOLEN" ebook? You are retarded literally. He obviously changed my shit and wanted his money back. He was even suspicious in the first place where he wanted to pay and didnt wanna pay and then wanted a possible refund but he didnt mention it. So you are funny my friend if it took you 4 days to realize that this is a "STOLEN" ebook.

Someone from the staff possibly @Liars please message me I will send you all the info to prove that this moron is lying and that he put his shit over mine. I assume it took 3/4 days to change everything because my ebook has 87 pages.

So please shut the fuck up you nobody you just want your money back, and you want to ruin my business

That's all I have to say nothing else I won't argue with this mentally ill 17 year old back and forth like a kid

STAFF MESSAGE ME FOR PROOF OF THE CHATS OR THE EBOOK ANYTHING I WILL BE ONLINE THE WHOLE DAY
are you blind?! how can i delete everything when you're the owner LOL : Imgur: The magic of the Internet @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Bovi I have taken a look at both ebooks. I can say it is public of another ebook. Refund him within 12 hours.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024