Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

snitching on @Murphy for trying to gang rep me

by Shelby - 07 August, 2022 - 03:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Shelby) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
@Berlin :pray:
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Time) - Unhide
Time  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2022 - 03:07 PM by Time.)
(07 August, 2022 - 03:01 PM)Mr_Shelby Wrote: Show More
ok so today i'm gonna snitch on @Murphy

@fivio has sent me those pictures today to inform me that @Murphy has asked him to gang rep me, and i really thank fivio for not listening to him and sending me those pictures instead
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=640
if staff need the full pics i will send, murphy has negged people for no fucking reason before, meanwhile here is proof of gang repping, this should be worth a ban, as @Berlin has made a thread on him with every neg rep he have done for no reason, and gang reps

[Image: unknown.png]
ok @Liars @winter @Darkness i'd like to get him banned, he already had previous warning about abusing his username item, @Ping made a thread about it
not because he has a username item he is allowed to gang rep and break the rules as much as he can
Ban 2 Ban 2

(07 August, 2022 - 03:01 PM)Mr_Shelby Wrote: Show More
ok so today i'm gonna snitch on @Murphy

@fivio has sent me those pictures today to inform me that @Murphy has asked him to gang rep me, and i really thank fivio for not listening to him and sending me those pictures instead
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=640
if staff need the full pics i will send, murphy has negged people for no fucking reason before, meanwhile here is proof of gang repping, this should be worth a ban, as @Berlin has made a thread on him with every neg rep he have done for no reason, and gang reps

[Image: unknown.png]
ok @Liars @winter @Darkness i'd like to get him banned, he already had previous warning about abusing his username item, @Ping made a thread about it
not because he has a username item he is allowed to gang rep and break the rules as much as he can
Ban 2 Ban 2

[Image: vBi6yh7.gif]
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2022 - 03:15 PM by Refunding. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars @Darkness @Barry @Ping How many more thread is needed before those complaint are answered? You'd think after everyone who complained something would have already been done.

@Ping you made a poll about rep abuse, @Murphy is one of the worst rep abuser yet he's unpunished.

@KSZ you might want to consider revoking his verified checkmark. You gave it to him out of pity but look at his given rep logs. He’s using it to abuse the rep system. He didn’t pay for it yet he’s causing rampage with it.

This post is by a banned member (Shelby) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 August, 2022 - 03:17 PM)Mr_Shelby Wrote: Show More
Also just noting that @Murphy has negged me before for my profile picture, sounds like a great reason doesn't it?

He has negged people for losing in richup. @Ping you made a thread about people with user items abusing the rep system yet the worst rep abuser is someone who was GIVEN his item.

This post is by a banned member (Murphy) - Unhide
Murphy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Lul @fivio and @mr_shelby really thought u did something there, next time post context, fivio was fucking around In a rich up game trolling mr_shelby and then Mr Shelby started being annoying and retarded in game chat and In SB, Me and fivio laughed at him and i meant -25 him if u feel like it cuz of his behavior

[Image: Screenshot_2022-08-07-15-32-39-728_org.t...senger.jpg]
[Image: VID-20240212-124340-848-mp4.gif]