Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

what is wrong with HF? | bad experience there kek

by Croketas - 22 November, 2022 - 04:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (Croketas) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
so I have an account on that forum but I practically don't use it, I saw someone selling a public gambling script for 500$ so I replied on his thread and said its public blah blah
That guy reported me and they deleted my post and issued me a warning for sales trashing and I didn't have access to post for 1 day
After 1 day, I replied the same post and I adjunted the proofs of the script being public for +3 years and I DM'd the staff that warned me and deleted my post before asking for an explanation because the rules say salestrashing is not allowed if you don't have an argument so I didn't break any rule
Then I wanted to see if the staff replied to my DM and I see that I got banned for 3 months
Ban Reason: I define policy.
[Image: IYL3J2s.png]
So basically someone is scamming by selling public shit (he was just copy pasting the script), I try to make people not fall for that scam by warning its public etc, they delete my post when I didn't break any rule so I post it again and DM the staff asking for an explanation and he bans me because "he defines policy" ?? wtf is wrong with that forum lol, they don't ban the scammer but they ban the guy that is trying to expose the scammer kek

have u had any experience like this? idk if this is normal on that forum because it was weird lol
This post is by a banned member (Jumpy22) - Unhide
Jumpy22  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 November, 2022 - 04:51 AM)Croketas Wrote: Show More
so I have an account on that forum but I practically don't use it, I saw someone selling a public gambling script for 500$ so I replied on his thread and said its public blah blah
That guy reported me and they deleted my post and issued me a warning for sales trashing and I didn't have access to post for 1 day
After 1 day, I replied the same post and I adjunted the proofs of the script being public for +3 years and I DM'd the staff that warned me and deleted my post before asking for an explanation because the rules say salestrashing is not allowed if you don't have an argument so I didn't break any rule
Then I wanted to see if the staff replied to my DM and I see that I got banned for 3 months
Ban Reason: I define policy.
[Image: IYL3J2s.png]
So basically someone is scamming by selling public shit (he was just copy pasting the script), I try to make people not fall for that scam by warning its public etc, they delete my post when I didn't break any rule so I post it again and DM the staff asking for an explanation and he bans me because "he defines policy" ?? wtf is wrong with that forum lol, they don't ban the scammer but they ban the guy that is trying to expose the scammer kek

have u had any experience like this? idk if this is normal on that forum because it was weird lol

I've been scammed 4 times on that forums prolly close to 2k at this point I'm so done with it
[Image: WEbU7oOt.png]

My Contact Info:
@Jumpy22 (Telegram)
._.fishi (Discord)

GOT TERMED ON DISCORD CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TELEGRAM
This post is by a banned member (Gengar420) - Unhide
Gengar420  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
bad forum
This post is by a banned member (Zarn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SEX) - Unhide
SEX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Of course HF gonna end pretty bad. The decision which admin is taking are borderline stupid. Who tf doesn’t want new members to post on their forum man. He has gone mad.
monkayes
This post is by a banned member (Croketas) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads