Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@wsupreme AMAZON.NL "INSIDER/INSTANT REFUND" €496 - CHANGING TERMS MID-DEAL.

by Authenticator - 01 October, 2022 - 09:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Authenticator) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 October, 2022 - 09:42 PM by Authenticator. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/wsupreme
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-24-7-W...D-INSIDERS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €496
Screenshots of Communication: Can provide to staff
Additional Information: I contacted wsupreme for his Amazon.nl "Insider/Instant" refund service, I completed my first refund with him within 24h of delivery it was refunded. Then I placed another order on Amazon.nl and followed the same procedure which was to contact him as soon as Amazon dispatches the order. I contacted him once the order was dispatched, sent him account details and everything he needed. He accepted my order on the 29th and said to me "we can refund it also week after it was delivered, no need to spam me with this, but I will tell you when I login" So he was basically reassuring me that even though he hasn't responded since the 28th there's no need to spam him or be worried as he can refund the order even a week after it is delivered. Now after an hour he messages me saying "hi, going to login to amazon" I respond with "alright I'm here" after 7 minutes he messages me and says "finished" "will be refunded tomorrow" I respond with "thank you!" This was on the 29th. Now I see that he's started a return for the item which he also did for my previous order he refunded so it's all fine I'm happy that he's now done the process and I'll be refunded tomorrow.

Now it's the 30th and I don't receive any refund confirmation emails nor can I see any refunds on the account and I decide to message him to see if things are alright, I send him a screenshot of the return he started and ask "Hey I hope your insider doesn't forget to do the refund again today" reason I said again is because with the previous refund he did for me he himself said "oh I think our insider forgot to do your order somehow" when I asked for an update therefore I wanted to remind him to do my order. He responds to me saying "was your order belgium or nl" I respond "it was NL" he then says "can you click view return label and send screenshot of barcode" I do that and send him the screenshot. I get no response for 3 hours after that and then I message him as the day is coming to an end and my refund has still not been issued. So I ask him "amazon.nl not refunded yet bro will it be today or tomorrow now?" then at about 00:02 it's now the 1st of October and I message him "hey is .nl patched will my order not be refunded?" "I need to know so I can then arrange proper return" he responds 3 minutes later saying "send me login" so I send him the account login details again and at 00:09 he send me a screenshot of the live chat being closed and says "ok I need to start in morning" "they closed now" 

I now contact him on the 1st again since he told me he will do it in the morning as live chat is closed, I say at 15:11 "Remember to sign in for my refund bro or else chat will close again" then at 17:30 "Will you do it today bro?" I get a response at 19:24 saying "hi how many orders do you have on your account? Now after patch I take only 5 orders minimum for 40%" And from there on I tell him that this is bad business practice you cannot tell your customer's who's got an on-going already ACCEPTED refund with you that you've logged in started the refund process that you're only taking 5 orders minimum at a 40% rate. I understand if I was bringing a new order those are your terms and I comply with them but this isn't a new order. Then I also question your communication with your customers as throughout this whole process I asked you on the 1st of October if .nl is patched and to tell me if it is so I can arrange proper returns" and you tell me to send you my login and then tell me live chat is closed I will have to start in the morning. I've done my part as a customer and have not been retarded. Given you ample time to back yourself up and let me know what's going on. Yet you think you can get away with making new rules on the spot and doing how you feel.  

I would normally let stuff like this slide but the thing is he's taking orders for everyone else who's bought his $1000 VIP sub or who have at least 5 orders and pay 40% fee, now the next funny part is upon starting my second refund with him it was under the fee of 35% so that is another fuck up on his part because you CANNOT accept and start working on an order and say it's "finished" then change fee to 40%. Tell me how that can be allowed? So he's got more than one major flaws in his business practices.

Crypto address for a refund: I would like him to hold up his end of the deal and refund my order.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @wsupreme (wsupreme) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (wsupreme) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 October, 2022 - 04:44 PM)wsupreme Wrote: Show More
@Liars @Darkness please close this, he is complaning about me finishing him one order, then things changed - I upped my fee to 40% and 5 orders minimum - so if he does not meet conditions I am not going to accept his orders, simple as that, it is my service, if he does not want to follow the rules - I will tell him what to do right now - go to support live chat tell them that your labels did not work and you want new labels, return you product, job done, bye bye, don't waste my time anymore if you don't want to follow the process! have a nice day! :)

You haven't followed your own process, I would never ask you to accept a NEW order AFTER you've changed terms, chat logs have been provided to both @Darkness and @Liars you're being ignorant about the situation and trying to put it under the rug by saying "about me finishing him one order, 'then things changed' - I upped my fee to 40% and 5 orders minimum - so if he does not meet conditions I am not going to accept his orders" 

1. You accepted my order
2. You took my account details
3. You logged in and started your process, started a return on the item
4. You told me that it's "finished" and that I'll get the refund tomorrow. 

Whoever reads this you can also see the blatant ignorance and bad business practice, I hope you can see the rational and logical points it's been too long that some of these "refunders" change their terms mid-deal of try and fuck customers over due to their own incompetence, greed, selfishness. You're a social engineer a "refunder" you bullshit people for a living, please don't bullshit your customers though as that's YOUR source of income. 

You also try to act professional and try to come across as if you have some sort of authority or final say,he responds to this deal dispute and proceeds to message me on telegram with this: [Image: 0pi1Ihg.png]
This post is by a banned member (wsupreme) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Bump @Liars
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #7
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
The seller has not accepted any form of payment from the buyer, hence there is no monetary reimbursement to be issued from the seller to the buyer.

Dispute solved.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.