Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⛔BIGGEST CRYPTO CHANNEL LEAKED⛔✅⚡FATPIGS SINGALS LEAK✅⚡STOP OVERPAYING FOR SIGNALS⚡✅

by Netshild - 14 June, 2024 - 11:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Netshild) - Unhide
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2024 - 02:07 PM by Netshild. Edited 25 times in total.)
Just to be clear: I don't need any fancy design. There is clear information and only the truth here. People who want to waste time, please stay away!

Hey everyone,

Description:

I've been a member of this forum for over a year now, and this is my first sales thread. Throughout my time here, I've purchased over 25 services and ebooks to make money. After about 10 months in the crypto scene, I've come to a clear conclusion about crypto groups: 90% of them are a waste of time and money. But don't worry, there's a solution: Fatpigs Signals.

I've been using Fatpigs Signals for the past 4 months, and with minimal effort, I've managed to achieve atleast a 25% (Feb over 70%) return on my bankroll every month so far. This is significantly higher than the average annual return of the MSCI World index. Additionally, I've received multiple airdrops from their signals and guides, each worth over £300. The best part is that they've been operating since 2019, with a full spreadsheet of results and numerous positive reviews across the web.

However, the downside is their pricing. I personally paid £2200 for a yearly subscription(minimum is 950$ currently), and I fully intend to renew it in 8 months. To help finance my subscription and make some additional profit besides my Crypto Wallet, I'm offering 10 spots in my Telegram group where i leak their stuff. I've created an auto-forward bot that forwards every message from their private group to mine. If you're interested, feel free to contact me anytime!

My personal recommendation: You should buy this if you are serious about growing a REAL portfolio and making money with crypto on the side without significant effort. Their spreadsheet and win rate speak for themselves, consistently outperforming the average index return by 50x over the past 5 years. This level of performance is unbeatable in the long run.

Here are some more details about their signals:

- Spreadsheet: Performance Spreadsheet

Price: £249 (5/10) 
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! - and yes its lifetime access hehe

DISCLAIMER:
There are many scam Fatpigs admins out there. If you see a bad review that talks about taking money from them for trading or other purposes, it is simply a imposter scam. Fatpigs is a Telegram signals group, nothing more.
If you don't believe the signals in the Spreadsheet, contact me on Telegram. I can just scroll up and search every signal from the last 5 years for evidence of publication.

Show ContentPROOF OF GROUP:
Show ContentVouches:
Show Content2024 RESULTS:
Show Content2023 RESULTS:
Show Content2022 RESULTS:
Show Content2021 RESULTS:
Show Content2020 RESULTS:
Show Content2019 RESULTS:
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2024 - 05:45 AM by Netshild. Edited 7 times in total.)
Here is why this is the best wealth building group out there:

If you only get a 15% monthly return, which isn't much in the crypto world - you start with €2500, your monthly deposit is €250 and you say that on average you get €150 Airdrops per month. This is your Portfolio in the next 24 months:

[Image: mP2XYbf.png]

Fatpigs is a signal group, that's all. If you don't believe the spreadsheet and results, you can just DM me on Telegram. I will screen share 1:1 with you every call from the past years, as everything is still in their group!

If you see a bad review under the 500+ good reviews around the world wide web talking about being scammed by withdrawing money - FATPIGS ARE NOT SELLING ANY SCEMES OR SO, these people were scammed by imposters , since Fatpigs would never ask for money to trade with pls know this!
This post is by a banned member (Ethereall) - Unhide
Ethereall  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS!
[Image: P9TeINo.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Selemene) - Unhide
Selemene  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Why not offer 10 spaces for 249 

249 x 10 = 2490 and you afford a yearly subscription

But rather offering 249 + 50 increase on every spot taken?

FOMO pressure ain't a good thing, anyway gl.
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2024 - 09:23 PM by Netshild. Edited 6 times in total.)
(16 June, 2024 - 04:45 AM)Carxpr Wrote: Show More
Million of threads about fatpig signals beaing scammers 
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/...g_signals/
Yes, I was initially concerned about those two. However, I soon noticed many reports of people being scammed by bots and fraudulent schemes.

Fatpigs doesn't sell anything like that, but if you search for Fatpigs, you'll find many fake accounts claiming to be Fatpigs admins.

The real owners of Fatpigs have noticed numerous people being scammed by imposters. Many scam reports even show misspelled Telegram names or items Fatpigs doesn’t sell.

P.S. I've had great success with the group, and that's my personal experience of a 2,200$ yearly sub i paid for.

(16 June, 2024 - 02:11 AM)Selemene Wrote: Show More
Why not offer 10 spaces for 249 

249 x 10 = 2490 and you afford a yearly subscription

But rather offering 249 + 50 increase on every spot taken?

FOMO pressure ain't a good thing, anyway gl.

i fully agree with you i will change to 10 Spots <3

Thanks for feedback!
This post is by a banned member (RudiRammler) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2024 - 09:59 PM by RudiRammler. Edited 1 time in total.)
just bought will update when i got my setup

EDIT:I'm convinced so far! The group invitation already has over 100 forwarded messages. I checked the past signals and the chart and found no errors. The results look real.

I'm investing $3,000 initially and will deposit $300 every month. Even if the returns are less than stated, I should have about $10,000 after six months.
Aside from the 10,000 goal, this will bring in more than the average salary in my country after 6 months.
I'll see how it goes in the next few months, but for now I think this opportunity is real.
This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2024 - 05:18 PM by Arnika. Edited 4 times in total.)
You accept Bank Transfer?

Edit:

Vouch 
Paid 250£ via Revolut

I personally wanted to join the group about three years ago but never did since the price was too high.
That's why I decided to buy it now when I saw he is reselling the group's signals.. The seller is very friendly and responds quickly. While I'm not a fan of Telegram, everyone can use what they prefer.
The group is legit, and the seller forwarded the last 120 posts, which is nice.
Currently, I have 2 running trades that are soon going to hit take profit, and 4 potential airdrops, 2 of which are guaranteed. Just one airdrop will cover my initial investment, so I believe it's quite a nice product.
After I receive the airdrops and take some profits, I will update my review.

9/10
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(17 June, 2024 - 06:09 PM)Arnika Wrote: Show More
You accept Bank Transfer?

Yes, i do.

Crypto are my main payment methods but of course also bank.