Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam against @Styx $1320

by Syntxscam - 13 March, 2023 - 04:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Syntxscam) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Styx (Styx) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Styx) - Unhide
Styx  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2023 - 04:44 PM by Styx. Edited 1 time in total.)
As Codething, we have developed maybe more than 50 websites. 7-8 of them were proxy sites. Since the beginning, all our customers' admin panel login information is default. Our customers have the authority to change this password in the settings section of the admin panel we provide. As Codething, we have no obligation to protect hosting information, api keys, admin panel information. Our customers change their first job password after the website is uploaded to hosting. In other words, when the code we write is added to the hosting server, the responsibility belongs to our customer. We've been working this way for almost two years, and none of our customers have ever had a complaint about it.

If you have thousands of dollars balance in your IPRoyal account, why don't you change your admin panel password for 10 seconds?
https://ibb.co/3RZS3SZ

I can add admins to the telegram group for all conversations.
[Image: ipnproxy.gif]
-
[Image: hostn.gif]
-
[Image: codething.gif]
Styx  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 March, 2023 - 05:08 PM by Styx.)
(13 March, 2023 - 10:21 PM)Syntxscam Wrote: Show More
You announced it directly on your discord, and You never told me to change anything
I thought my info was safe with you.

And the last paragraph you wrote doesn’t make any sense?

Yes i HAD thousands of dollars and now left only $89 bcs you leaked the website link and your shitty ass discord members took my shit. @Liars

You want to blame your own mistake on us. But in this case, you are at fault.

It's been almost 10 days since we delivered your website to you. And if you haven't changed your website's admin panel information in these 10 days, we can't be wrong about that, sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss, but it's not our fault.

@Liars Sir, I would be very happy if you would investigate this matter and make a decision. We said we were not wrong about this. And we still stand behind our word.
-
-
Styx  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 March, 2023 - 01:55 PM by Styx.)
(15 March, 2023 - 12:08 PM)Syntxscam Wrote: Show More
I didn't want to  change any details because you were still working on the website, it's true that you sent me the admin logins but i didn't want to change anything, basically till NOW 15/03/2023 most of the website doesn't work.
https://ibb.co/2PnwrqW
I'd like a refund for the stock that got damaged, (burnt proxies)
1800 GBs of residential proxies & $120 worth of Sneaker/DataCenter Proxies. @Liars

1- remove balance wasn't already on the to-do list. After the project was completed, we thought we'd do it for you for free.
2- We are software developers, it is not a problem for us to change your admin panel information.
3- You think we are wrong, you open a scam report for us (you are trying to make us pay for your own mistake, but this will not happen) and you still continue to work with us. Isn't that strange to you?

Anyway. Your speeches here are not based on reality. In this case, the best thing to do is to add the admins to the telegram group.

Also It is not ethical at all, Skon, to take only one section of the speech and put it here.

[Image: image.png]

All of today's talk.
-
-