Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @dyns

by selenic - 27 March, 2023 - 12:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (selenic) - Unhide
selenic  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/dyns
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%A8-Dyna...eap-prices
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Spotify Upgrade - Lifetime, €6.49
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/ypfH3ZY
Additional Information: This guy is useless, He is actively posting threads on c.io and gets online on discord frequently but never replies to my tickets, He has been ignoring me for the past 3 days and doesn't reply to the DMs.
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qj7g8dvz7843cfchh8me74n3qdx2g3vwvzy5q6w (btc)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @dyns (dyns) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
selenic  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 March, 2023 - 04:22 PM by selenic.)
(27 March, 2023 - 12:20 PM)dyns Wrote: Show More
I will upgrade it now.

Get on dc, reply to my ticket ill send you my new password

Ill update in a few hours if he replies to my ticket, for now he has not.

@dyns I dont think it takes you that long to respond to a ticket? Just refund bruh, I cant deal with you.

Hey!
This is a long and formal explanation of the whole topic since i figured I wasn't really clear about it.
I recently got a lifetime Spotify premium upgrade from @dyns's shop, I paid him €6.49, I know that might not sound a lot but my main motive here is to spread awareness in the community about his scams, and ofc get my money back. 

What happened was, I brought the upgrade after which i was told to make a ticket on his discord, I did the same and waited for a reply, after like a day or two he stopped responding on that ticket, I pinged him in multiple messages, he was online but never really replied. I also tried contacting him through DMs, that didn't work too.

Keep in mind he was active on discord and c.io and was posting threads and replying to scam reports regularly. Also I would like to bring to your notice that @dyns has a ton of scam reports for the same reason (which have been solved but still), I would request you to take a action asap.

Now, It has been over 3 days since I have gotten any reply from @dyns, he keeps ignoring his customers which can be seen in many scam reports which have been previously made against him.

I am so fed up on waiting for this upgrade, I can't even think of what would happen if the upgrade gets disputed/degraded after he fulfils the order (If he is able to). So, that's my reason for a refund instead of him fulfilling the order, this kind of service is unacceptable atleast in this case. I would request @Liars or any other staff member, to take charge and an appropriate action.

Regards,
Selenic.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@dyns Either you can deliver the product to the client or refund him within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
selenic  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
First of all, ty Liars for a fast resolution <3

Now I would like to request @dyns, to issue a refund instead of delivering my product, AND i have a valid reason for it -
As we all know first impression is the last impression. Well your first impression was bad in itself, see not to be rude, but only way to contact you and to get an answer from you is to open a scam report, which is bad in itself. I can't even think of what would happen if the upgrade gets disputed/degraded after you fulfil the order. All i can think of is pain (for me) to get in contact with you (and you actually replying).

My second reason is that, you have multiple scam reports on here, which makes me wonder if my account would even last for few days, let alone months, years, and LIFETIME, and if hat happens I have no way of getting an actual response from you.

So that's why I think refunding would be better for me, and I would appreciate if you do the same.

Again, the decision is totally upto you if u wanna refund or deliver. Just this this as a suggestion, I am not forcing of any sort, I'll gladly accept both (refund and delivery). Either way, If you choose to deliver, contact me over on discord (either through DMs or your tickets), I'll respond within 2-3 hours and send you my new new password ( I changed the password right after making this scam report since I couldn't trust you with my account for the same reasons mentioned above.).
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
selenic  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 March, 2023 - 10:49 PM)dyns Wrote: Show More
Ok no one cares, send the pass on discord to can upgrade. Thanks

No one cares about your drama, on 6.5 euros lol. I was not home so I couldn't make it because bot it's offline.
Sent the password