Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @initialz

by Malkova - 02 April, 2023 - 03:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Malkova) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @initialz (initialz) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (CEO) - Unhide
CEO  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
Maybe he is busy or u could send him again msg?

Dumbest thread ever for 5$ lol
[Image: uWztodn.gif]

[Image: ezgif-6-0f33a2e085.gif]

[Image: profilepic-1218764.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Malkova) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RazAlGhul) - Unhide
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
uh wtf? i would understand if it was couple days and i didnt give you your giveaway prize, then you would be justified opening this scam report.
but literally a couple hours? and its a giveaway? i'll award it within 24 hours when i have time. idk why you feel like u have the right to rush someone to award you their giveaway prize.
man now that this is open, id like to request mod if there is a possibility to revoke his award and give it to someone else from the thread as this is highly disrespectful.
I'll wait for mod to decide if we can change the winner before I send to you now, now that this is open. If mod says i cannot change winner to someone else then only then will I send it to you.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(02 April, 2023 - 03:46 AM)initialz Wrote: Show More
uh wtf? i would understand if it was couple days and i didnt give you your giveaway prize, then you would be justified opening this scam report.
but literally a couple hours? and its a giveaway? i'll award it within 24 hours when i have time. idk why you feel like u have the right to rush someone to award you their giveaway prize.
man now that this is open, id like to request mod if there is a possibility to revoke his award and give it to someone else from the thread as this is highly disrespectful.
I'll wait for mod to decide if we can change the winner before I send to you now, now that this is open. If mod says i cannot change winner to someone else then only then will I send it to you.

If he won the giveaway. You can go ahead and give it to him dont mean a scam report is open you cannot send him the winnings. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 April, 2023 - 06:56 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

If he won the giveaway. You can go ahead and give it to him dont mean a scam report is open you cannot send him the winnings. Do so within 24 hours.

That's not the point, he opened a scam report accusing me of "Scamming" because he didnt get his giveaway prize fast enough... complete dick move. but if you want to force me to award this kind of behavior so be it. i'll send tmr morning.
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 April, 2023 - 06:56 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

https://blockstream.info/tx/d03381daefb5...149b678cec