Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @axe

by yukki - 14 April, 2023 - 06:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (yukki) - Unhide
yukki  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.io/axe
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-WTS-Turnitin-accounts
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: business
Screenshots of Communication: will provide when asked for
Additional Information: So me and @napoliaooo were gonna sell turnitin.com accounts which seemed like a good idea so napo made the cfg and i would find buyers and advertise etc. soon we realized that the cfg napo made skipped hits etc, so since we wanted all hits to count we asked @AXE for help in fixing the config in return for 30$ which i payed to axe. Everything was fine he fixed a minor issue (we definetely overpaid him for the amount that he fixed) and now the cfg didnt skip hits and all hits counted. A day later he said he was gonna modify the config for his personal use so he could start using it. I got mad at him and told him not to use it for personal use or sell it at all. The next day he opens a thread saying that he will start selling turnitin.com accounts i asked him about it and he said he "made his own cfg and was gonna sell accounts with his own cfg now" which makes absolutely no fucking sense because he clearly copied off of our (napos) config and is selling accounts for cheaper. he didnt even know what turnitin was before we showed him our config he agreed to fix it not to fucking remodel it and start selling with it. he had no intentions to make a turnitin config before we gave him the config. i dont know what hes doing but hes stealing our config and stealing our whole business just to get a couple cents in his bank account, jew confirmed.
Crypto address for a refund: -
+Rep my cutie patootie, gorgeous, etheral, pretty, lovely, stunning girlfriend @yuno

yunocio is NOT my telegram that was my old telegram username and is now owned by an impersonator my new telegram is yukkicio
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @AXE (AXE) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (AXE) - Unhide
AXE  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2023 - 06:27 PM by AXE. Edited 1 time in total.)
Quote:he agreed to fix it not to fucking remodel it and start selling with it

I confirm I did agree to both of those things (fixing, not changing for personal use), but I never agreed on not making my own config, I can send both of the configs (as long as @yuno agrees)  to staff as proof that his config is different from mine and I didn't copy it
I can also explain how i made it step by step
Quote:Amount or Item(s) Scammed: business

This part makes no sense, how can someone steal "business" by making something similar
Quote:A day later he said he was gonna modify the config for his personal use so he could start using it

Please provide screenshots of this as i have no memory of it and can't find it in our chats (This part is actually on my end, i have shit memory)
Quote:The next day he opens a thread saying that he will start selling turnitin.com accounts i asked him about it and he said he "made his own cfg and was gonna sell accounts with his own cfg now"

At first I admitted to using your config and paid back the amount of the first sale, but after that I have made my own config, and, as stated earlier, I can send both configs with yuno's consent to prove they are different
[Image: 1P6RUnj.gif]
yukki  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 April, 2023 - 06:22 PM)AXE Wrote: Show More
Quote:he agreed to fix it not to fucking remodel it and start selling with it

I confirm I did agree to both of those things (fixing, not changing for personal use), but I never agreed on not making my own config, I can send both of the configs (as long as @yuno agrees)  to staff as proof that his config is different from mine and I didn't copy it
I can also explain how i made it step by step
Quote:Amount or Item(s) Scammed: business

This part makes no sense, how can someone steal "business" by making something similar
Quote:A day later he said he was gonna modify the config for his personal use so he could start using it

Please provide screenshots of this as i have no memory of it and can't find it in our chats (This part is actually on my end, i have shit memory)
Quote:The next day he opens a thread saying that he will start selling turnitin.com accounts i asked him about it and he said he "made his own cfg and was gonna sell accounts with his own cfg now"

At first I admitted to using your config and paid back the amount of the first sale, but after that I have made my own config, and, as stated earlier, I can send both configs with yuno's consent to prove they are different

i cant find the screenshot either but it doesnt matter because that part isnt relavant at all because you still modified it for personal use.
following that, we told you that you have no right to sell it and that he doesnt have ownership and then you responded with ok  and refunded but with your ok ur stating that u accept that and u lied by saying that u would close the thread which you quite clearly have up and running ( https://imgur.com/a/diLSG1H ).
+Rep my cutie patootie, gorgeous, etheral, pretty, lovely, stunning girlfriend @yuno

yunocio is NOT my telegram that was my old telegram username and is now owned by an impersonator my new telegram is yukkicio
AXE  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2023 - 06:41 PM by AXE.)
Oh I forgot about the close thread part, doing it rn then
If you need a further compensation ask me privately or here
Also I didn't modify the original but made my own, doesn't matter anymore since I'm not going to be selling those anymore anyways

https://cracked.io/Thread-WTS-Turnitin-accounts
thread is closed
yukki  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 April, 2023 - 06:40 PM)AXE Wrote: Show More
Oh I forgot about the close thread part, doing it rn then
If you need a further compensation ask me privately or here
Also I didn't modify the original but made my own, doesn't matter anymore since I'm not going to be selling those anymore anyways

huh?? you say you are gonna sell accounts with ur cfg and u keep crying about it and now you randomly close your thread???

AXE  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
https://imgur.com/a/diLSG1H is the reason i closed it, forgot about that part since it was pretty early in the morning for me and i was basically half asleep
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@yuno Has this been solved?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024