Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report on @Co1ucci

by Space - 11 May, 2023 - 05:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 May, 2023 - 05:39 PM by Space. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Co1ucci

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...1%EF%B8%8F

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 170$
Screenshots of Communication: 

The whole conversation was spoken in german, i translated the whole conversation here: https://justpaste.it/8vcet

if the seller wants to correct anything that can be taken wrong in this translation he should please state it here.

Additional Information: I bought a revolut account from this guy last thursday, i logged into it and it seemed fine, he told me to change data like email password etc. I wanted to do all that on saturday since it was late on that thursday and i had work the next day. I have not touched anything in that account or changed anything. When i wanted to log into it on saturday it immediately logged me out and i had no access, i contacted him and he also had no more access to it. As he stated, apparently all of his revoluts got banned and even newly created ones were getting banned, he even stopped selling them in his shop because of that: https://ibb.co/YXcqvpZ meaning, even if i changed something in that acc (which i didn't) or if you would say "he had a 24 hour warranty" or any stuff like that, his revoluts got a banwave right after i bought which means i basically paid for nothing, now if this was a universal issue in the whole revolut market i would maybe even understand it a bit, but i asked 3 other shops now and all of them say revolut is working for them just fine. Now i waited for a replacement of anything for almost a week, but i'm sick of it, i need a revolut account.

Crypto address for a refund: he can choose another coin since btc fee's are shit atm and i don't wanna be a douche, i just want my money back.
[Image: Signature-fanvueprofits.png]
[ad bought by @lukabff - exp 06.10]

[Image: Zen-Toolz-Animated-Signature-Design.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Co1ucci) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
You have said that you and your workers are having trouble with revolut, that newly made revolut accounts are getting banned and that you even stopped selling revoluts right after i told you about mine not working.

Obviously this has nothing to do with me "doing something" on the account, but rather a problem of your workers which made your workers revo accs get banned, resulting in not being able to sell revos anymore.

Of course when something like this happens, there has to be that one buyer, who suffers from such a sudden problem like this, which results in not being able to sell that product anymore.

why should i now be left with no functioning account and 170 less in my wallet for your workers mistakes? revolut accounts on other shops are working just fine? i do not care about your warranty since you are basically telling me that i bought an account for the warranty of 24 hours, and that i got it banned in 2 days for a reason that is obviously NOT my fault, since you had that problem on all of your ongoing revolut accounts.

Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
"this always happens sometimes"

it didn't happen "sometimes" you aren't able to sell ANY revolut account anymore, because every new one you create gets banned.

you are the only seller with this problem, of course you are not revolut support but this isn't a revolut problem, but a personal one.

It's not just a faulty product, its no prodcut at all.

Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 May, 2023 - 12:05 AM by Space. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have not deleted chat messages, please state which messages are missing since i pasted all of them in translator, i even said that if somethings wrong with the uploaded conversation that the seller should mention it here.

Again, i do not care what your warranty is, having no access to the account anymore after 2 days is a scam.

I have given you a whole week for a replacement, you even told me that a replacement for revolut is not possible anymore ( you even deleted it from your store as mentioned), since i need revolut i couldn't accept a replacement of something else (i offered you lydia bank app, but even that you failed to give me) i told you several times that i need it as soon as possible but you still left me hanging.

You are saying that you offered me a replacement several times, but you didn't. You offered me a zen account which i have no use for since i need revolut. When i asked for revolut replacement several times you weren't able to get me one.

I am curious what messages you say that i deleted, i have a recording of the whole conversation (which is in german) ready to send to the mods if you don't mind.

You are bragging about not being able to refund but only replace, i have never wanted a refund in the first place, just a replacement but you were not able to give me that. So i asked for a refund after a week.

Drop your own translated version of our conversation, that'll help us both.

I also can't accept a replacement anymore since i found another buyer, i needed the account as fast as possible and you had a whole week. I demand a refund since i'm not paying 170$ for an account i couldnt even use and had no access to after 2 days.