Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT ARCHBET

by Netshild - 16 May, 2023 - 09:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Netshild) - Unhide
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/Archbet
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-⚠%EF%B8%8F-DISCOUNTED-PRICE⚠%EF%B8%8F✅10-000-67-741-PROFIT✅⚽⚽FOOTBALL-PREDICTIONS⚽⚽SAFEST-BEST⚽⚽
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:75$
Screenshots of Communication:https://imgur.com/a/2K86JqJ
Additional Information: He is offering a service where he claims to have a win rate of 70% or more. However, after a month, he is actually performing poorly and not making much money. When I confronted him about it, he admitted that he only includes his own bets in his spreadsheet, which means he is falsely advertising his service. Interestingly, in another conversation with a different buyer, he says the opposite. [Image: 1wVLqrs.jpg]

Here is a recording of all his bets: link to the recording. I personally created this recording, so if he denies any issues, rest assured that I have a full-screen recording of his premium channel as evidence that these are indeed his bets.

Crypto address for a refund: bc1qagy04uf07vfae48fwygp0kkytw5xweja62cjph
BTC
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Archbet (Archbet) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (BrokenHills) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
definately false advertising however, his bets run off martingale , initial bet and double on a loss , if you were to have followed that you would have been in a nice amount of profit, like i did.
This post is by a banned member (Archbet) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Effy) - Unhide
Effy  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Imagine purchasing a prediction service, being in profit overall and still complaining. 

I'll take my warn points for this post.

But staff, you've sided with such buyers for a long time I've watched a lot of DDs on this forum and the staff always sides with the buyer. In this case being a prediction service, the winning rate can easily change throughout the whole year.

Those spreadsheets are also useless and they mean nothing at all, you are still betting, you know the risk of betting , there is always a chance of losing, so what's the point of having a spreadsheet full of wins or loses if tomorrow "there are X predictions" that are going to succeed. Was it luck? Was it skill? You'd never know, you just listened to what somebody who proclaims themselves a tipster on a cracking forum. If you manage to get some money out of those predictions good for you, if not , that's life, you are still betting and understand the risks of betting.

Do you know how easily can those spreadsheets be faked? I can be a tipster from today and fake a spreadsheet from 2022-2023 full of wins. That makes me a successful tipster? No. I just looked like one. So stop fucking blaming everything on a spreadsheet. If you are not happy with the service again, that's too bad, you're still in profit, you have a free will if you want to continue following his predictions/tips/money management or not.

Being successful in sports betting is something that even if you are a fanatic at football, you watch all the games, know every player, every tactic, etc. You are still going to lose at some point. Why? Because some matches are fixed, so too bad for you if you betted on a fixed match on the opposite team.

I followed some of Archbet's bets throught the year since I was one of his first vcs , what he posts in the channels are the same bets as in the spreadsheet. Did he mentioned that those are his bets on the thread? No? Is that false advertising? Still no? Since if recall correctly if you purchase his money management plan or whatever, he will held your hand like a baby and tell you "bet on X game X amount cuz that's what I'll do today". So where's the false advertising in that?

I have been an active member of Archbet's group for a considerable period of time, and it's worth noting that I have never been kicked out or experienced any negative encounters. This serves as a testament to the seller's professionalism and commitment to providing a reliable service.

In examining Archbet's advertising thread, it becomes evident that he is diligent in making users fully aware of the risks associated with gambling. He ensures that individuals understand the potential for financial losses and the inherent uncertainty involved in betting. By openly addressing these risks, he sets realistic expectations and emphasizes the importance of personal responsibility when engaging in sports betting or utilizing tipster services.

OVERALL MY POINT IS : STOP USING PREDICTION SERVICES OR ANY KIND OF TIPSTER SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT BETTING MEANS YOU ARE TAKING A RISK AT LOSING YOUR MONEY. 
THERE ARE NO QUALIFIED TIPSTERS OR UNQUALIFIED TIPSTERS. THERE IS NO "TIPSTER UNIVERISTY" WHERE YOU'D LEARN THIS SHIT. SOME PEOPLE JUST CALL THEMSELVES TIPSTERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME LUCK AT GUESSING GAMES, SOME OTHER GUYS CALL THEMSELVES TIPSTERS BECAUSE THEY WATCH SPORTS ALL DAY LONG AND BET ON THEM, AND SOME OTHERS TIPSTERS ARE JUST GONNA COPY PASTE OTHER TIPSTERS AND RESELL THEIR PREDICTIONS.

Waiting for my g Ping to give me the warn points.

Have a nice day y'all.
[Image: Y3lEfxt.gif]

if you are a customer of mine pls pm me on site for new contact information as my telegram is deleted and i no longer have access to it
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Archbet provide me the strategy that you are using for these bets. Do so within 24 hours.

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Archbet provide me the strategy that you are using for these bets. Do so within 24 hours.

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (KovacsTak) - Unhide