Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @tgvs | $500 (ZenBusiness Money Pro+Banking)

by FuryTate - 12 June, 2023 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (FuryTate) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @tgvs (tgvs) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (tgvs) - Unhide
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2023 - 11:08 PM by tgvs. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thank you for opening this Dispute. 

Right from the start, I made it super clear that I wanted an IDEAL payment option. I asked FuryTate multiple times, during our Telegram conversation (Attachment 2) for clarification, just to make sure we were on the same page. He even responded to my thread (Attachment 1), so I thought we were good.

I tried my best to resolve things between us, but we couldn't figure it out. So I suggested going through the deal dispute process. And you know what? FuryTate agreed to it, as you can see in the last screenshots of the IMGUR album.

But now FuryTate is saying I "pretended" to start the dispute. Seriously? I was the one who brought it up in the first place! It's frustrating to see this misunderstanding.

I hope the deal dispute brings a fair judgment. I believe in open communication and finding a solution that works for everyone. Keeping my fingers crossed for a resolution.

Attachments of the clarifications from my end:

As mentioned in my thread that you already linked, i am looking for an IDEAL processing payment solution, you replied with this:

ATTACHMENT 1 THREAD: https://prnt.sc/0anhinuURvoX

After that i asked for clarification MULTIPLE TIMES in the telegram chat

ATTACHMENT 2: TELEGRAM https://prnt.sc/oVXLIPq_UlgY
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(12 June, 2023 - 11:17 PM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2023 - 11:06 PM)tgvs Wrote: Show More
Thank you for opening this Dispute. 

Right from the start, I made it super clear that I wanted an IDEAL payment option. I asked FuryTate multiple times, during our Telegram conversation (Attachment 2) for clarification, just to make sure we were on the same page. He even responded to my thread (Attachment 1), so I thought we were good.

I tried my best to resolve things between us, but we couldn't figure it out. So I suggested going through the deal dispute process. And you know what? FuryTate agreed to it, as you can see in the last screenshots of the IMGUR album.

But now FuryTate is saying I "pretended" to start the dispute. Seriously? I was the one who brought it up in the first place! It's frustrating to see this misunderstanding.

I hope the deal dispute brings a fair judgment. I believe in open communication and finding a solution that works for everyone. Keeping my fingers crossed for a resolution.

Attachments of the clarifications from my end:

As mentioned in my thread that you already linked, i am looking for an IDEAL processing payment solution, you replied with this:

ATTACHMENT 1 THREAD: https://prnt.sc/0anhinuURvoX

After that i asked for clarification MULTIPLE TIMES in the telegram chat

ATTACHMENT 2: TELEGRAM https://prnt.sc/oVXLIPq_UlgY

P.S Forgot to add that I haven't mentioned the zenbusiness.com as response on his buyers thread. I believe that I made it clear to buyer that this is not the usual zen.com merchant or zen.com business accounts and this is a different platform.

The whole conversation is uploaded, there is no need of lies.
Even in the group you tried to slip with the fact that I have replied "Sure" That's why in my proofs you can see that I have clarified "This is not regarding if the product offers Ideal payments, but that I agree with you that you wish to buy the zenbusiness account" The end of our conversation proves my ignorance , as you can see my texts "I didn't knew if that platform supports Ideal payments"

In your Attachment 1: https://prnt.sc/0anhinuURvoX
I have mentioned that I have Zen Merchant, Stripe, Bunq. I haven't mentioned in your thread that I have ZenBusiness.COM to offer. I did clarified later on in our chat, where I mentioned that this is completely different platform, which you should've gotten informed before you pay 500$ for it

I cannot take responsibility of what have you done, tried to do with my account and if you failed or succeed and then decided to simply get your money back after having full access over it. I can't take this account back, because simply I cannot risk to sell it to another person and mark my name as fishy seller or scammer.

The fact that you even need to state how that "Sure" is intended to be interpreted by a reader (me, in this case). Shows that you already know that the confusion is caused by your end. I am done with wasting my time by commenting on this, lets the mods decide and hope that we can find a solutions that is satisfactorily for both.
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Update: 

I have just received a call to my Hushed number (that was/is linked to the above account) that the Money pro account has been refunded. This means that regardless of the outcome of this Dispute that the account is unusable (if either i wanted to resell it or OP wants to resell it again)

My Proton mail linked to the account shows the following refunds as well (see chat logs for the proof that this is my proton account)

Refund 1: https://prnt.sc/5KXAXUfC_RtG
Refund 2: https://prnt.sc/nZspYwXRyUop

Transcribed call (original available upon request)
Quote:Hello, Mr. Armstrong, this is Natalie calling you back with Zen Business. I was just calling to confirm that both of the Zen Business Money Pro charges have been canceled and refunded. It's a $600 total, so it will be back in your bank account in the next five days. I was just calling to confirm that they have been canceled and refunded. If you have any questions, please give us a call back at 1-844-493-6249. Thank you. Bye-bye.

I see no reason why this DD shouldn't be closed in my favor, especially now the (wrong) delivered account is being closed / downgraded.