Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @MovistarSucks

by Hakki95 - 14 June, 2023 - 02:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hakki95) - Unhide
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 02:41 PM by Hakki95. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MovistarSucks
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-MAKE-Y...e-Above-2K
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 250€
Screenshots of Communication: Will dm to Liars and Darkness
Additional Information:
Bought account to a site from this seller
i did everything exactly like he said,i went to the store to pickup the order. The guy from the store called the owner of the account and i left the store.
The first thing the store said was « i have to call him (talking about the owner) he asked me questions,i answered pretty good.
When i asked the seller if the store ask anything when picking up the order he said its very easy they dont ask anything.
Im asking for a full refund cause it didnt work obviously

Crypto address for a refund: M8pMmXLKxVVQfa63dJmPkhggexwSFbHnCL
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MovistarSucks (MovistarSucks) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MovistarSucks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 03:16 PM by MovistarSucks. Edited 3 times in total.)
Greetings, sorry about my late reply.
Before this claim starts, i wanna say, even if the claim happens to be in my favor, i'm still down to give you another account so you can try it on the other store if you desire so.
I wanna start off by saying i've never sold a method on how to buy with the accounts i sell from this site, i just sell the hits, which other clients of mine have used and got good stuff out of them.
i did tell the buyer what my other clients told me they did, but i've never assured it was failproof, nor it was my responsibility.
It's also not my responsibility to tell the methods my clients used, to people, the buyer seemed to want to know so i told him.
second, we all know whatever it might be (SE/Refunds/Anything) it is subject to failure, and since i'm not running a b4u, just selling the accounts, it's not my responsibility if the order happens to fail.
it'd be like claiming an amazon aged account didn't work because the rep rejected your refund.
"When i asked the seller if the store ask anything when picking up the order he said its very easy they dont ask anything."
I'm just saying what the other buyers told me, and i've clarified this everytime.
[Image: gn9g66d.png]
[Image: hCmo1p6.png]
Please do let me know if something else is needed.
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 03:31 PM by Hakki95. Edited 1 time in total.)
« I wanna start off by saying i've never sold a method on how to buy with the accounts i sell from this site, i just sell the hits, which other clients of mine have used and got good stuff out of them. »

How the people are supposed to know how to use this site if it was a private store you didnt want to tell. There is no way a buyer could knew how to use your account in advance anyway if he doesnt know what the site is.

Also i did everything like i was told but it didnt work so how can it be my fault anyway?
If you dont want refund after delivery of the account you should have it written somewhere

You cant compare it to an amazon account or se or refund.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 04:10 PM by MovistarSucks. Edited 4 times in total.)
(14 June, 2023 - 03:25 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More
« I wanna start off by saying i've never sold a method on how to buy with the accounts i sell from this site, i just sell the hits, which other clients of mine have used and got good stuff out of them. »

How the people are supposed to know how to use this site if it was a private store you didnt want to tell. There is no way a buyer could knew how to use your account in advance anyway if he doesnt know what the site is.

Also i did everything like i was told but it didnt work so how can it be my fault anyway?
If you dont want refund after delivery of the account you should have it written somewhere

You cant compare it to an amazon account or se or refund
1. "How the people are supposed to know how to use this"
Personally, i'd try some SE methods, but teaching people is not really my business (like i stated before, i dont sell that), if there wasn't public methods on the site, people just start figuring it out themselves.
2. "How the people are supposed to know how to use this site if it was a private store you didnt want to tell. There is no way a buyer could knew how to use your account in advance anyway if he doesnt know what the site is."
You knew the site before buying but it didn't make a difference.
[Image: hJSOH8k.png]
3. "Also i did everything like i was told but it didnt work so how can it be my fault anyway?"
It's not your fault, but it isn't my fault neither, i'm not oficially providing a step by step on how to use the wallets. (Look at it like me selling you a car and then someone crashing onto you)
4. "If you dont want refund after delivery of the account you should have it written somewhere"
I abide by the forum rules, so even if i set my own terms and conditions, i'd still have to follow the ones here.

(14 June, 2023 - 03:47 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More

Personally, i'd try some SE methods, but teaching people is not really my business, if there wasn't public methods on the site, people just start figuring it out themselves.
2. "How the people are supposed to know how to use this site if it was a private store you didnt want to tell. There is no way a buyer could knew how to use your account in advance anyway if he doesnt know what the site is."
3. "Also i did everything like i was told but it didnt work so how can it be my fault anyway?"
It's not your fault, but it isn't my fault neither, i'm not oficially providing a step by step on how to use the wallets. (Look at it like me selling you a car and then someone crashes you)
4. "If you dont want refund after delivery of the account you should have it written somewhere"
I abide by the forum rules, so even if i set my own terms and conditions, i'd still have to follow the ones here.

(Pic of my client saying the pickup is easy)
[Image: Isl3oKA.png]

Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service

Personally, i'd try some SE methods, but teaching people is not really my business, if there wasn't public methods on the site, people just start figuring it out themselves.
It's not your fault, but it isn't my fault neither, i'm not oficially providing a step by step on how to use the wallets.

1. It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to? Lol
2. Me knowing the site doesnt matter
3. You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it.
You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work.
Just refund and close this dispute be reasonable.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 04:55 PM by MovistarSucks. Edited 2 times in total.)
(14 June, 2023 - 04:10 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More

It's not your fault, but it isn't my fault neither, i'm not oficially providing a step by step on how to use the wallets.

1. It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to? Lol
3. You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it.
You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work.

1. "It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to?"
I'm not gonna go into deep detail about this, since it's not really my business, but i'd try fooling the manager, again, nothing to do with me.
2. "Me knowing the site doesnt matter"
You brought it up
3. "You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it."
But you can use the accounts, you used the account, placed an order and it got filed, that's as far as my responsibility reaches, i'm just liable if something related to the account doesn't work, anything out of it is not my problem. (Stuff related to pickups, deliveries, etc)
4. "You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work."
I've already explained this above

I think we can't further discuss this, since our points have already been made clear, can the staff decide?
@Liars @Darkness

(14 June, 2023 - 04:47 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 04:35 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More

1. "It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to?"
I'm not gonna go into deep detail about this, since it's not really my business, but i'd try fooling the manager, again, nothing to do with me.
You brought it up
3. "You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it."
But you can use the accounts, you used the account, placed an order and it got filed, that's as far as my responsibility reaches, i'm just liable if something related to the account doesn't work, anything out of it is not my problem. (Stuff related to pickups, deliveries, etc)
4. "You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work."

I think we can't further discuss this, since our points have already been made clear, can the staff decide?
@Liars @Darkness
1. Ofc you was there you saw what happened lol now you acting dumb.
2,3,4. Lets just wait for staff

1. "Ofc you was there you saw what happened lol now you acting dumb."
I don't go into detail in this just because there are like, infinite methods to fool people with SE.

Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 June, 2023 - 04:35 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More

You brought it up

@Liars @Darkness
1. Ofc you was there you saw what happened lol now you acting dumb.
2,3,4. Lets just wait for staff