Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Antares

by iKreeper - 21 June, 2023 - 01:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (iKreeper) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Antares (Antares) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars where is proof ??
This guy exit scammed 2 years ago
I never relaunched upgrade hub i wanted to with his partner that also exit scammed and him buying methods doesn’t mean i can’t sell new ones 2 years later + this dude scammed me off fixed bets he was selling that wasn’t fixed lmao i have proof im gonna send them to you
Buddy legit exit scammed for 2 years and wanted to come back btw he got multi of 3 accs go check his trust scan he gotta get re banned lmao
His old profile @Kreeper + his other multi is sent on your dm’s @Liars waste man exit scamming on 2 diff services and coming back like nothing happened go get a life
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
1- you exited 1 year ago i have proof of your friend saying it + if you got banned on discord normally the logic thing to do is comeback not dip for a full year and come back now
2- idgaf bout stash even tho i have proof of you exiting which is gonna be sent to liars
3- you got proof of me selling the project? + you exited lmaooo i gave you everything legit everything hence why i got 100% of the money you couldn’t handle it so you exited
This ain’t the same as selling cracked.io coz i didn’t relaunch upgrade hub whatsoever his friend that didn’t exit wanted to relaunch he told me kreeper exited and i dont want it to die so relaunch with me i said maybe then i agreed to help him + i never scammed your friend we are still on good terms we talk from time to time tho you you scammed in like a 200$ ping pong fixed game with triple refund if it loses i have proof
4-i had a vouch copy i never asked for tips nor free money your the one asking for money lmao coming back for a refund 1 year late
5- i never scammed 400$ of any dev hence why im still alive 3 years later on this forum that case got strong info from me
6- when i created my new acc i asked mods to delete my old one so i never multi while you have 3 accs created on your name in one day

Good luck tryna collect a refund 1 year late if you had problems you should’ve opened 1 year ago not now lmao
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Your switching words i didn’t try to clear chats or anything i blocked you coz your simply toxic all proof will be sent to liars including lucas involvement why didn’t you open the report one year ago why is it now its already too late + show me this active upgrade hub server
Btw what u bringing ant bets here you dont know how much im betting i never said millions im profitable rn i used to lose one year ago coz i was following you + i closed ant bets a long time ago and it had a month of positive and this is not bout it

I still dont see what this scam report is about coz you keep bringing other topics that have nothing to do with the content of the report
Bringing another report doesn’t make this more suited the other report got enough proof that i didn’t do anything bad the mods just didn’t reply yet every proof of your multi’s is sent to the admins your gon get dealt with lol

Everything was working fine i gave a lot of stock to varish aka your partner one year ago after you got termed and never came back which is called exiting btw i never exited coz i was always active while when you got your discord deleted you never created a new one or a new server for upgrade hub just forgot bout it till today

Im selling methods and those aren’t the same methods or anything close to what i sold before and they all got patched im not even selling them anymore so idk what your on bout bud but your scam report is not valid as tos of when you bought with lucas i had to work one month with u which i did to get my remaining 50% then it was all on you so everything on my part is done this is 1 year later where you had no engagement where is upgrade hub server why dont you own one if your the owner ? You should have the server where is it ? Where is your threads bout upgrade hub? Why is your account created 2 hours ago? So many weird things