Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute agains't @Puddy | 400$

by Refunding - 21 June, 2023 - 02:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Puddy
Sales Thread: NA
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:400$
Screenshots of Communication: NA
Additional Information: Bought cyber-request.com of him for 400$ but he didn't tell me the domain was flagged. I'm unable to transfer the domain anywhere and the site has been offline ever since I bought it. He keeps telling me to use Namecheap to which I keep telling him I can't as I'll get mass abuse report as per usual. I wouldn't have bought the site if I knew I couldn't have the domain lol 
Crypto address for a refund: NA
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Puddy (Puddy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Puddy) - Unhide
Puddy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I am writing this in advance to document the events that took place regarding the website transfer. On May 14th, Fivio purchased the website at 9:57 am. I promptly unlocked the domain and provided him with the AUTH-Code required for the domain transfer. Meanwhile, I worked on transferring ownership of the Discord server and preparing the source code.

During the transfer process, Fivio requested changes to be made in the source code, which I promptly addressed. He also shared his hosting information with me, so I could upload the source code and set up the website. However, due to issues with the file manager in the built-in cPanel, I decided to wait until the domain transfer was completed. edit : 6/4/23 I got it uploaded by splitting the files into smaller files and uploading them.

On May 25th, Fivio informed me that his domain host flagged the domain and refused to accept it. I suggested transferring the domain to Namecheap temporarily so that he could have more control over it. I even explored alternative domain hosts and contacted them to ensure a smooth transfer process. I shared the screenshots of my communication with the support team of the recommended host, and Fivio replied with "Checking."

However, on May 31st, Fivio asked why the site was down, and I explained that I could no longer afford to host it. I had informed him on May 28th that my hosting had expired, and I could no longer support the website.

Then, on June 4th, Fivio requested a refund, saying, "Yeah, at this point, I'll just take a refund." I asked if he had attempted to move the website to the host I suggested, but he responded with "No, I tried moving it to ******* where I store all my other domains without any issues."

From my perspective, Fivio purchased the domain and source code, with the offer of making edits to his liking. Although he chose a strict host, I still tried to help by suggesting an alternative domain host. I also mentioned that if he had requested a refund earlier, I would have been able to provide it. He discovered on May 25th that his host wouldn't accept the domain, so I question why he waited until June 4th to request a refund. At this point, a refund seems unlikely since a significant amount of time has passed. I have offered ongoing support for the domain and any required source code changes. Fivio has the necessary AUTH-Code to transfer the domain, and it is his responsibility to find a host that will accept it. I regret that this situation has arisen and potentially affected our friendly environment, but I believe it is Fivio's responsibility to find a compatible host if the current one is not suitable.

The ongoing dispute has been brought to the attention of @Liars. This is because we are all part of a Telegram group, including Playboy. I want to clarify that there was no attempt to engage in any fraudulent activities, and it is unjust to make such accusations.

I would like to address the following statement: 'I'm unable to transfer the domain anywhere, and the site has been offline ever since I bought it.' I must clarify that these claims are false. There are several platforms available where the domain can be transferred. Additionally, I personally hosted the website for almost two weeks until I reached a point where I could no longer afford to continue hosting it.

I want to emphasize that, regardless of the differing perspectives, a refund will not be provided. To accommodate his preferences, I had already made the necessary modifications to the source code, uploaded it, and set up the database on his side. I dedicated hours of work solely to facilitate the transfer process.
buy this spot
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Alright so unlike @Puddy who decided to write a whole novel I’ll be short and precise.

Here’s a few blatant lie;

"During the transfer process, Fivio requested changes to be made in the source code, which I promptly addressed"

That’s false, those "requested changes" were asked before I paid you which obviously means they were prior to the transfer request.

"He also shared his hosting information with me, so I could upload the source code and set up the website. However, due to issues with the file manager in the built-in cPanel"

This is the first time I hear such excuses, I’ve bought a 3 month hosting plan from vShield.pro and I’ve been under the impression he was using it until just now.

"on May 31st, Fivio asked why the site was down, and I explained that I could no longer afford to host it."

Again I’m still actively paying for the site hosting and @Puddy was given access to the cPanel. He never once mentioned any issue he faced and as stated previously I was under the assumption that it was already transferred to my hosting.

"Although he chose a strict host, I still tried to help by suggesting an alternative domain host"

The "strict host" he’s referring to is njal.la , a host used by most of this community and that by it’s very purpose is the furthest thing from a "strict host"

"I have offered ongoing support for the domain"

That’s false, you keep telling me to move to Namecheap to which I keep telling you I can’t but you don’t seem to be able to grasp that

"Fivio has the necessary AUTH-Code to transfer the domain"

Again the domain had been flagged on VT and can’t be transferred. 

"Fivio's responsibility to find a compatible host if the current one is not suitable."

Your responsibility as a seller would have been to make me aware if said domain issue which would have made me not interested. Not only that but the day prior to this report being opened I learned that the site had prior paid engagement and that you owed money to many user here to which you also didn’t specify. You sold me a site with debt and a flagged domain that can’t be transferred to any decent host.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Puddy) - Unhide
Puddy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 June, 2023 - 03:14 AM by Puddy. Edited 2 times in total.)
I understand the frustration of not being able to transfer the domain to the desired provider. However, it's important to note that there are many other hosts available that would gladly accept the domain. While it's true that any domain can be falsely flagged, the domain in question has a relatively low threat detection rate of 1 in 80 according to VirusTotal. This makes it an inadequate excuse for the host to reject it, which is understandably frustrating.

Quoting this - "Again I’m still actively paying for the site hosting and @
Puddy was given access to the cPanel. He never once mentioned any issue he faced and as stated previously I was under the assumption that it was already transferred to my hosting."

Moreover, I have repeatedly mentioned that I'm willing to transfer the domain to his hosting after he has it on his own domain host or Namecheap account. This approach is the logical way to proceed and ensures a smooth transition. The source is already on his hosting and everything is set up. The last part would be to transfer his domain to a host and finish this. 

Unfortunately, I cannot provide the full chat transcript between us as he has implemented a self-destruct feature for messages after one month, making it impossible for me to retrieve and share it with you.
buy this spot
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads