Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Poll: Would you like a part 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes !
75.00%
3 75.00%
Fuck off.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[PHREAKING] Making money with Airbnb and a landline.

by chipeurstop - 18 July, 2023 - 03:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (chipeurstop) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jejdjsksp) - Unhide
Jejdjsksp  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Je suis en
This post is by a banned member (chatgpfkyou) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (denniey) - Unhide
denniey  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(18 July, 2023 - 03:49 AM)chipeurstop Wrote: Show More
Hi all !  For my first share, I suggest you make quite large sums thanks to Airbnb and "phreaking".

This method comes from my own brain, I decide to share it with you out of sympathy.  It's not a method that will make you very rich, but if you do things right, organize a network, think things through and have a modicum of logic and common sense, things will work for you.  there is nothing complicated.

I live in France, this method worked for me in France, Belgium, Switzerland as well as in Spain, I will not go into other countries, because I have never tested it elsewhere, but if you notice  that the things described in my method correspond and work the same way where you live, go for it, test, we get nothing for nothing.

If you want a part 2, let me know, there are other possible techniques for "phreaking" without Airbnb.

kisses ! [Image: pepelove.png]

gtoaatewd
This post is by a banned member (wawa0704) - Unhide
wawa0704  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 July, 2023 - 07:20 PM by wawa0704.)
(18 July, 2023 - 03:49 AM)chipeurstop Wrote: Show More
Hi all !  For my first share, I suggest you make quite large sums thanks to Airbnb and "phreaking".

This method comes from my own brain, I decide to share it with you out of sympathy.  It's not a method that will make you very rich, but if you do things right, organize a network, think things through and have a modicum of logic and common sense, things will work for you.  there is nothing complicated.

I live in France, this method worked for me in France, Belgium, Switzerland as well as in Spain, I will not go into other countries, because I have never tested it elsewhere, but if you notice  that the things described in my method correspond and work the same way where you live, go for it, test, we get nothing for nothing.

If you want a part 2, let me know, there are other possible techniques for "phreaking" without Airbnb.

kisses ! [Image: pepelove.png]

en tant que bon francais je suis chaud

mec s'il te plaiiiiit poste la partie deux, je te kiff tellement, c'est génial x)
This post is by a banned member (GoldVirus23) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Smithy888) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hishammks) - Unhide