Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@ArtemFromNight scammed me 30$

by Elvdmnls - 30 July, 2023 - 05:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Elvdmnls) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ArtemFromNights (ArtemFromNights) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Artem) - Unhide
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello,

To start, no i did not scammed you.

Yes i took ~10h to check the account but you forgot to say that Twilio went down for few hours, i could only check at 5am GMT +2 (i already did a effort to check a account so late in night)
I asked for a Twilio account KYC verification, and i got banned because you did not gave me any indication if i had to use a proxy
If you didn't told me i had to put a VPN/Resi proxy from your IP, it is not my fault
You also forgot to say that i lose 20$ on Twilio to check the account.
If i open a thread to make a request to get verified my account, it's that idk how their security works. (else i would just buy a 5$ fullz)

If you don't know Twilio's securities, don't say to people that you can KYC verify their accounts.
Because i repeat once again, you never told me to use a proxy, your cookies/fingerprint.
Also i could not verify if the KYC was passed or not due to suspend, so i can't even know if you did the job.

I ask to staff to check our conversation, you'll see that Twilio was down and that he admited it. (So 12hours args isn't valid)
Also you can check he never told me anything about my IP (someone that does KYC should know what he is doing and say to customers what to do)

Also just a last question: you told meit wasn't you first DD how you know how it is etc, but then why it's a random account, no accusation but weird.
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 05:53 AM)Elvdmnls Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 05:44 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
Hello,

Yes i took ~10h to check the account but you forgot to say that Twilio went down for few hours, i could only check at 5am GMT +2 (i already did a effort to check a account so late in night)
I asked for a Twilio account KYC verification, and i got banned because you did not gave me any indication if i had to use a proxy
If you didn't told me i had to put a VPN/Resi proxy from your IP, it is not my fault
If i open a thread to make a request to get verified my account, it's that idk how their security works. (else i would just buy a 5$ fullz)

If you don't know Twilio's securities, don't say to people that you can KYC verify their accounts.
Because i repeat once again, you never told me to use a proxy, your cookies/fingerprint.
Also i could not verify if the KYC was passed or not due to suspend, so i can't even know if you did the job.

I ask to staff to check our conversation, you'll see that Twilio was down and that he admited it. (So 12hours args isn't valid)
Also you can check he never told me anything about my IP (someone that does KYC should know what he is doing and say to customers what to do)

Also just a last question: you told meit wasn't you first DD how you know how it is etc, but then why it's a random account, no accusation but weird.

1. You didn’t read my claims, I did said that Twilio was off for an hour, please next time read carefully and the fact that it was off for an hour doesn’t excuse your weird behavior of taking more than ten hours to complete a quick deal
2. It’s not my fault u not used VPN and u can see why in my point again on the start of the deal dispute
3. As I see you didn’t upgrade the account therefore u didn’t loss 20$ or nothing besides free credit twilio gives and even so it has nothing to do with the fact u scammed me 30$ after successfully verifying
4. Full proof of work completion is on our conversation thing wich is pasted as proof here so staff can see whole thing

Pretty much I fulfilled my work and had nothing else more to do, not my realizability the lack of your common sense or maybe you used the account and did it on purpose later who knows

If u got more things to say I’ll gladly respond to each carefully! But all things u said are answered on this comment or the main thread so staff shall decide!

1 -> Twilio was off for few hours, not only 1 hours, i checked at 10PM, (so not 12hours) & login was not working (in fact i think that i've even tried to login 1hour ealier so at 9PM, i had the problem but i did not tested on another browser & location at this time), so i just waited and you asked me if i checked and i said no because the website was down, and you agreed on that point
2 -> No? You're the guy that did the KYC, you should know how the service works & explain to customer what they have to do (i can't guess you country and tell myself to use a VPN of your country as example)
3 -> With your "Free Account" i could not do anything to check your KYC, so i refilled the account to get all functions proof of money loss here: https://i.ibb.co/GRXLdh8/twilio.png
4 -> No :| There are no proof of work, only a message that looks like if the KYC was good in a language that i doesn't know but we don't see my account, we see nothing on the screen just something like "Success"
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 05:44 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
Hello,

1. You didn’t read my claims, I did said that Twilio was off for an hour, please next time read carefully and the fact that it was off for an hour doesn’t excuse your weird behavior of taking more than ten hours to complete a quick deal
2. It’s not my fault u not used VPN and u can see why in my point again on the start of the deal dispute
3. As I see you didn’t upgrade the account therefore u didn’t loss 20$ or nothing besides free credit twilio gives and even so it has nothing to do with the fact u scammed me 30$ after successfully verifying
4. Full proof of work completion is on our conversation thing wich is pasted as proof here so staff can see whole thing

Pretty much I fulfilled my work and had nothing else more to do, not my responsability the lack of your common sense or maybe you used the account and did it on purpose later who knows

And for last u did scammed me making me successfully do a job and then timewaste me 12 hours to later ruin the account and not pay me my 30$ (u might did it on purpose or no, no way to know but still scammed me)

If u got more things to say I’ll gladly respond to each carefully! But all things u said are answered on this comment or the main thread so staff shall decide!

(30 July, 2023 - 06:05 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

Pretty much I fulfilled my work and had nothing else more to do, not my realizability the lack of your common sense or maybe you used the account and did it on purpose later who knows

1 -> Twilio was off for few hours, not only 1 hours, i checked at 10PM, (so not 12hours) & login was not working (in fact i think that i've even tried to login 1hour ealier so at 9PM, i had the problem but i did not tested on another browser & location at this time), so i just waited and you asked me if i checked and i said no because the website was down, and you agreed on that point
2 -> No? You're the guy that did the KYC, you should know how the service works & explain to customer what they have to do (i can't guess you country and tell myself to use a VPN of your country as example)
3 -> With your "Free Account" i could not do anything to check your KYC, so i refilled the account to get all functions proof of money loss here: https://i.ibb.co/GRXLdh8/twilio.png
4 -> No :| There are no proof of work, only a message that looks like if the KYC was good in a language that i doesn't know but we don't see my account, we see nothing on the screen just something like "Success"

No, Twilio wasn’t off for that many hours, u lacked several time and u got no defense on that shitty business practice

All other stuff you said I already replied on main thread so will wait for staff to give their point ty

(30 July, 2023 - 06:05 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

Replied to all of that on my comment on top

Staff don’t let him play with more people time and scam, will reply tomorrow to staff

Good night and please to the people reading this post, do not deal with the user above, will timewaste and scam u if he can

"Staff don’t let him play with more people time and scam, will reply tomorrow to staff"
AHAHAHHAHA, so i login in my account as usual because seller that does KYC (that should know security to bypass everything) didn't told me to use VPN to his random country
So my account got banned for that & i am a scammer that play with people

You maybe true, my intention was perhaps to have the account banned voluntarily, taking advantage of the fact that the seller gave me no indication of how to exploit this, my intention was also to lose $20 from my CC (it's ironic, but get over it, think about what you're saying man wtf)
[Image: confused.gif]
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 July, 2023 - 12:53 PM by Artem. Edited 3 times in total.)
(30 July, 2023 - 06:36 AM)Elvdmnls Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 06:23 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

Pretty much I fulfilled my work and had nothing else more to do, not my responsability the lack of your common sense or maybe you used the account and did it on purpose later who knows

And for last u did scammed me making me successfully do a job and then timewaste me 12 hours to later ruin the account and not pay me my 30$ (u might did it on purpose or no, no way to know but still scammed me)

No, Twilio wasn’t off for that many hours, u lacked several time and u got no defense on that shitty business practice

All other stuff you said I already replied on main thread so will wait for staff to give their point ty

Replied to all of that on my comment on top

Staff don’t let him play with more people time and scam, will reply tomorrow to staff

Good night and please to the people reading this post, do not deal with the user above, will timewaste and scam u if he can

"Staff don’t let him play with more people time and scam, will reply tomorrow to staff"
AHAHAHHAHA, so i login in my account as usual because seller that does KYC (that should know security to bypass everything) didn't told me to use VPN to his random country
So my account got banned for that & i am a scammer that play with people

You maybe true, my intention was perhaps to have the account banned voluntarily, taking advantage of the fact that the seller gave me no indication of how to exploit this, my intention was also to lose $20 from my CC (it's ironic, but get over it, think about what you're saying man wtf)
[Image: confused.gif]

Keep going back and forth dude, I’m glad at least u are losing time too

Will wait for staff reply’s if they got any question please let me know, got extra proof about the verification to show on private

I'm not losing anything, that's your fault if you don't know how intelx works, you're the seller that should know, i'm the buyer

Also why you're happy to make me "losing time", this morning (3AM UTC) you said that you'll open a DD just for security and that if i pay you for another account you'll stop it
Would not be blackmailing to "force" me to pay you ? I won't pay you just because you didn't told me anything about login country (i can't guess to use a VPN of a difference and evern worse: i can't guess your country)
I never saw that, openning a DD as security because it's 5am and you can't wait the current time 11am, you like openning DD or what ? You openned it in a record time (because 24h ealier i didn't even knew your existance, in less than 24h you made a full account registration + KYC verification during a weekend & under a hour, gg. And already open a DD)
Also you can't claim i scammed you if the thing you gave me doesn't works & that i even lose money in it because the KYC man doesn't knows how the service works (Please check any KYC verification service, it's written that they help customer and told them what to do to be stealth, you just dropped me pass & asked me to check the account & pay you)

Btw congratulation, you leaked the Twilio account email & pass to the whole forum, what is this deal if you leak customer's informations & account for what he would pay for. bruh
As i said earlier, buying a 5$ fullz would be better verification than what you did for 6 times this price.
Also you still not explained, are you multi accounting on cracked.io ? Because you told me it wasn't your first time that you open a DD but it's your only on this account [Image: hang.gif]

Second Part written later:

Now let's talk about mutli accounting part, the most funny tho
You got banned multiple times from cracked.io and Yes, you do a DD against everyone you deal with.
Now i understand why you was knowing everything about DDs, for a new member it's rare

List of alts accounts: (only those i found, there are prob more...)
@Lilbublegm1 - BANNED
@Kycf4st - BANNED
@G2gverify - Still not banned

Please @Darkness @Liars consider that, he does multi-accounting
He made multiple Scam Report against his customers
He forces a maximum to make people paying him (open a DD instantly after account suspended)

NOTE TO MEMBERS: IF YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE FOR KYC, TAKE SOMEONE THAT IS MINIMUM CONTRIBUTOR.
I trusted him because he wanted to do verify before paying, but i see that even for 30$ these members becomes crazy & want to scam this little amount.
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu