Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

LOL I was told to refund and I delivered everything as described

by JigsawHQ - 30 July, 2023 - 10:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (JigsawHQ) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (vampire) - Unhide
vampire  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
I agree that's unfair jiggy
[Image: Bez-tytu-u-500-x-150-px.gif]

[Image: 2AG1xFV.gif]
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (H4ZZTL3R) - Unhide
H4ZZTL3R  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
[Image: hide.gif] ahm.
This post is by a banned member (RealPsycho) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
a lifetime as a whole is a stupid term used to trick the mind and people always fall for it, there is no such thing as a lifetime guarantee I would love it if people stop using it and just be straightforward in their ads and stop hiding behind tos instead of name your product  "lifetime disney+ upgrade" make it "lifetime disney+ upgrade until the method is patched"  the more people be straight forward with their customers the fewer things get complicated and that's my opinion hate it or love it
[Image: SWlAD.gif]
[Image: SgAzr.gif]

[Image: etFCXpM.gif]

Why Worship Legends When You Know That You Can Join em?  

This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
This is why legal upgrades are better imo [Image: clown.gif] 

As the blue guy above me said, people also use "cheapest" , "#1"  , "BEST" in any title just to make people buy and then just write whatever in tos. Crazy how lifetime and all these are allowed tbf , but as @KSZ once stated by his own logic in sb : a "lifetime" sub should last at least 5-7 months and then you can't complain it got patched, but if it was useless after 1 or 2 months then you should get a refund

I wonder when someone will write these as actual rules [Image: pizza.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (suckatlife) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
If you sell lifetime, people expect lifetime. Why did you even call it like this in the first place? If it was sold like "Netflix/Disney account upgrade - autorenewing - as long as method lasts" or so, I think nobody would have complained. Some people even wrote that their upgrade didnt even last a month. You should definitely refund these guys imo
If a service is advertised as "lifetime" or with "lifetime warranty" and in the small prints there is a hint which basically disables all your duties to actually fulfill this warranty, I can understand that your customers get upset
This post is by a banned member (JigsawHQ) - Unhide