Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @AKIRA

by maksonis - 03 August, 2023 - 08:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (maksonis) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Akira
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⭐-HOTE...ORLD-CHEAP
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 235€ + 535€ + 925€
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/qMpWtD5
Additional Information: Decided to make 3 bookings with him as the guys profile was looking solid. Overall all 3 bookings were failed. The first one got cancelled before the trip and as my room type wasnt available anymore I asked for a refund - he said he cant refund. 2nd and 3rd booking were both confirmed but completely different from what I paid to him to book (BB instead of ALL IN and 2 people room instead of 1). The problem was that they are confirmed and hotel had me on the list but the booking was not paid. So during the checkin both hotels said I have to pay the full amount for the stay, I contacted Akira but he never solved the problem and said all good from his side. During a conversation with a hotel manager they have received an email from booking.com to cancel the hotel because of a strange activity or smth. When I told him to call the hotel and check by himself - he never did.
Will provide more proofs if needed, have a hotel email that they printed for me to show that its booked but not paid.
Crypto address for a refund: later will provide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Akira (Akira) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Akira) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 August, 2023 - 10:45 AM by maksonis. Edited 3 times in total.)
You are quite funny :)
First of all, about free rebooking, you only offered it for the 1st hotel after it was cancelled. There is no my room type available anymore and the next room type is expensive so I asked for a refund. Cancelled booking = no service provided. And btw my hotel was planned from 5-7 August so what stay did I get for free if its not even a trip date?

Second of all, I called the hotel before, and I wrote straight away about this to you. First hotel was cancelled, second and third said that they have confirmed booking BUT when I arrived to the hotel both hotels said that they are not paid.

Third, my hotels are booked from 2nd till 9th August and today is 4th August. You are saying that I stayed for free but its not even a checkout date still. If you think I am trying to scam you and stay for free. Call the hotel now and ask them if they have me in the hotel. Why dont you do this??? :) You will call the hotel and they will say that there is no such a guest becuase all bookings failed :D

Fourth, email print from the hotel "which is fake" provide me a booking confirmation and show on which email the booking was made. But you will never do this as well :) You can say "fake" to anything I send

Fifth, you deleted the chat my friend. But no worries I have photos of our full conversation. Minute by minute.

@Liars I am ready to provide any proof from my side, any. The easiest way to check is to call the hotel and ask if I am really staying there, as the hotels are booked 2-9 August. So its still 5 days to call them and check.

Also to add, the guy deleted the conversation, deleted and blocked me from the group :D
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@maksonis @Akira Please PM me and @Liars with the screenshots of communication and any proof that you think is relevant to this case. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
Stop being "an admin" if @Liars and @Darkness will decided that I somehow scammed you (but all the money you have not me) then they will ban me and not you.

I can also say that your "confirmation screen" is completely fake one if you say hotels printed email is also fake. You can clearly see under the email picture there is a paper with the hotel policy and Apollo hotel logo on it. Is it also fake? You sound stupid, every hotel printing emails differently, this was my first time getting something like this.

And I asked you 2 exact questions that you cant answer. First is about my booking that was officially cancelled and my room type wasnt available so I wanted to get a refund.

Second, you have time till 9th of August to call both hotels (Apollo and Calypso) and ask them if I still stay there or not. Dont lose time bro :)

I created a scam report in the morning but you deleted the conversation later during the day and then posted your response. I have full conversation (full full minute by minute) sent already to both admins, no worries here.