Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report @G1venchy

by sorrow - 17 August, 2023 - 01:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (sorrow) - Unhide
sorrow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/G1venchy
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-US-Ful...l-Business
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 80$
Screenshots of Communication: full exported chat sent to Liars in dm
Additional Information: was supposed to be supplied in 24h, wasnt supplied. When account supplied, didnt work 2x. Said it was proxy issue, told me he would give me proxy. Never did, so i ended up buying one from digiproxy and still didnt work. I needed this three days ago for my business. Dont care about 80, just need working account.
Crypto address for a refund: Will supply in DM.

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @G1venchy (G1venchy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (G1venchy) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey, Account is working. I send you the Rules and you used VPN to login and received an error code from Paypal, I told you I would give out a FREE 30 days Residential Proxy but had no time and you started acting weird so I told you to buy yourself a proxy.
you broke the Rule using VPN it's literally the first Rule:

1. Always use the same device, same browser, same IP to log in to the Account  -> ( He said he is using his own VPN so it's always the SAME IP )

Proof that he used VPN: https://i.imgur.com/ACRajr8.png
[Image: xRTJs94.gif]
ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA CRACKED DMS BEFORE DEALING WITH ME 
sorrow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2023 - 01:41 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
Hey, Account is working. I send you the Rules and you used VPN to login and received an error code from Paypal, I told you I would give out a FREE 30 days Residential Proxy but had no time and you started acting weird so I told you to buy yourself a proxy.
you broke the Rule using VPN it's literally the first Rule:

1. Always use the same device, same browser, same IP to log in to the Account  -> ( He said he is using his own VPN so it's always the SAME IP )

Proof that he used VPN: https://i.imgur.com/ACRajr8.png

First of all account never worked, i was never able to login with the credentials. You told me to reset the password and to verify the account with the SSN you gave me. After that it gave me an error.

I "logged" into your account with the same IP (which was my own VPN)  on the same device and browser. You didnt tell me I needed residential proxy until after, in which you said you would give to me. After waiting and not hearing back from you for a few days, I bought it myself and it still didnt work.

G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Ye you bought a Proxy with Fraudscore +20 sure it won't work lol, SSN is the SSN I also delivered to you, you didn't even knew what the SSN was but okey :D 

I sent you the Rules before the Replacement was done and the first account was sent so it' literally saying use only 1 IP ( how does it works that a VPN got the same IP Always lol)

I also told you to get a Proxy with Fraudscore below 0,90> for example.

let's wait for a admin/staff :)
sorrow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2023 - 02:25 PM by sorrow.)
(17 August, 2023 - 01:52 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
Ye you bought a Proxy with Fraudscore +20 sure it won't work lol, SSN is the SSN I also delivered to you, you didn't even knew what the SSN was but okey :D 

I sent you the Rules before the Replacement was done and the first account was sent so it' literally saying use only 1 IP ( how does it works that a VPN got the same IP Always lol)

I also told you to get a Proxy with Fraudscore below 0,90> for example.

let's wait for a admin/staff :)
You told me to use proxy from digiproxy, you didnt mention anything about fraudscore until after I told you it didnt work with the digiproxy you told me to buy.

G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I never told you to buy on a specific Website, I just dropped examples and told you to take yourself a research 

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/meuSuPe.png
sorrow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 August, 2023 - 11:54 AM by sorrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 August, 2023 - 02:35 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
I never told you to buy on a specific Website, I just dropped examples and told you to take yourself a research 

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/meuSuPe.png

If thats the case, why are you giving me examples that dont work? I dont understand why youre going in circles.

You gave me an account
> login was incorrect
> you verified that it was invalid and gave me new account
> login was AGAIN incorrect > you told me to reset pass with ssn
> gave error, and then it was proxy fault
> buys proxy you referred me to and same error persist
> now proxy that you referred to me is also wrong.

+ Not to mention you delivered the faulty product a day late then you quoted me.

bizarre.