Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ghosting scam report for Squeezy

by Tap - 20 August, 2023 - 09:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (Tap) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Squezzy (Squezzy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2023 - 09:26 AM by Squezzy. Edited 1 time in total.)
This guy is super retarded, i posted a thread where i said i was looking for a guy to complete a questionnaire for me it was needed for it proof of funds and some other stuff, and there were a lot of people who contacted me including this guy and asked me if i still need this i replied with yes, and he texted me back like 24 hours later saying hey bro i have it ready let me complete it for you, by that time I already found a guy to do it for me, he did it and got paid as stated, this guy is just trying to find a reason and get some money from me which he didn’t earn in any way,
He’s using the excuse that i wasted his time when he literally did nothing i neither got anything from him neither sent him any link to complete the questionnair, so i dont see why i should pay him, all i did was just not reply because it took him probably around 20 hrs to do it and many other people contacted me, and i found a guy who did it, i needed it fast.

Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2023 - 09:39 AM by Squezzy.)
Still took you a while the guy i found completed it way faster and as i said i never even gave you the link to complete so i dont see why i owe you money, i texted the guy who completed it he will reply to this thread with the link.

you weren’t the first person who messaged me lot of people messaged me and you cant admit the fact that someone had it all ready not kept me waiting 13 hours to find some bills and docs, he was fast enough and finished it, and then he got paid

I got like 20 people trying and literally most of them were just messing it up sending fake documents and doing some bullshit which is risky for my account, and could got it locked, so thats why when i found this guy i stopped replying to him neither sent him the link hes just trying to find an excuse and get some money from me, the guy who did the job will comment in a bit with an link to the questi and confirmation that he did it and got paid as mentioned on the thread.

This post is by a banned member (kerva1337) - Unhide
kerva1337  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Yo, I can say that squeezy is not a scammed, i did the task for him and he paid me like immediatly, here is the link https://start.ondato.com/clients/nexchange, i can provide more screenshots.
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
@kerva1337 is the guy who did it faster than him and he got paid