Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@PureBitcoin - giveaway scam

by zamuo69 - 26 August, 2023 - 08:26 AM
This post is by a banned member (zamuo69) - Unhide
zamuo69  
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PureBitcoin
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Closed--1238053
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 10$
Screenshots of Communication: Liars pm
Additional Information: I won giveaway from him without any notification because straight after it ended he modified post to "closed" and wrote my name in it without any private message. After messaging him he was avoiding me for 3 days and when finally replied asked me to add him on discord (I don't know why, I sent him my crypto adresses in previous messages) but after sending a request he's ignoring me again. For me it's sad that guy with such a big amount of reps, likes is trying not to pay for giveaway that he personally hosted (it's 10$ but I'll still enforce my right to award)

Crypto address for a refund: on ss sent to Liars, PureBitcoin knows where to send money
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @StrongSarna (StrongSarna), @PureBitcoin (PureBitcoin) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PureBitcoin) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I was not online, for couple days  was on vecation 
How ever I have  paid 10 Euro Premium upgrade about him  already
zamuo69  
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2023 - 02:16 PM by zamuo69. Edited 1 time in total.)
Why didn't you ask me? Award was in crypto and I want my 10$ in crypto, not a premium rank.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2023 - 03:01 PM by PureBitcoin. Edited 1 time in total.)
You  have seen that I'm not online and u didn't wait to contact with me, and open scam appeal 
as u have not contributed nothing to community yet since u are hare and being a leacher   i paid you you 10 Euro  premium 
so the money goes to  KSZ  [Image: ksz.png]  and you get the reward as u have won on my giveaway with the title 10$ or Premium upgrade 
I don't have to ask you  u got the reward  GG
zamuo69  
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2023 - 03:44 PM by zamuo69. Edited 1 time in total.)
No, that's not how it works. I won giveaway named 10$ BTC and u can't just card me "premium" without asking me. It's not fine
I believe we wait for admins, it's not fair to change kind of award and it doesn't matter who I am, I'm not inferior than others and that literally sounds like a discrimination, because you are treating me as someone inferior at this point.

Btw I was waiting for you 3 days and when finally got reply u just said to add you on discord and you disappeared. My invite to friends still has status of "friend request sent"

even if title was 10$ BTC or premium rank I have a right to choose.
Threads
1 Year of service
i told you that i was not here at that time , so enjoy the Prize that u won 
its not a big deal  tbh  i dont know why u being so rude 
This community need people that are more generous  and not rude ones !
zamuo69  
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2023 - 03:55 PM by zamuo69.)
You were offline - I don't know why but I have been waiting for you and sent you my crypto addresses straight after seeing that I won. I didn't even insult you for being absent, I just waited patiently.

And when you finally came you just simply ignored my messages about addies, not even asked what I want, bought me premium and now I hear from you that I must accept this offer. No I won't, I don't want it.

wtf who is rude now? ofc you're really generous at this point

I have nothing to add. Waiting for admins to handle this case.