Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Be aware of @ZeddisBack and his bookings

by rra1337 - 29 August, 2023 - 06:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (rra1337) - Unhide
rra1337  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ZeddisBack
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-✨ZEDD’S-PREMIU...LS-CRUISES
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 669$
Screenshots of Communication: https://www.yogile.com/lfyi2he0x8q/21m/s...=5ec1e1249
Additional Information: Okay, this is gonna be long. I’ve made a reservation through this guy for my friend that is travelling as he had a lot of vouches and kinda good rep I’ve felt safe. At first I’ve sent him an airbnb but he have said that it’s not gonna work even though he offers such service as airbnb bookings. I though he offers such service as airbnb bookings. I gave him an account that is like 5 y ols, 10 bookings on it - he just logged, added 5 different CCs and said that it’s not gonna work. Then he said that an alternative would be booking or agoda. I’ve sent him a link from booking and he said at 01 AM that he’s working on it, at 07 AM he said that will be sending a confirmation shortly. He also gave a price of 669$ and I transfered him the $ already. A lot of time after passed and he kept saying that shortly he’s gonna be sending a confirmafion and that I don’t need to worry about anything(I was worried that someone else gonna book the place) and yeah, someone else booked the place during that guy was taking a break for a drink cause he had so much customers of finishing my booking. After that I’ve sent him another place from booking and he kept saying just like 15 more minutes, but finally he said to send a link from priceline.com. Did that, had to find another place AGAIN. He knew it’s for 3 people and he didn’t even asked which room to book. He booked the cheapest random room and for 2 people and the place policy stated that 2 people can be at the place max. I’ve explained it to him and wanted to know why he did that, also he have sent me some random $ as a difference between prices but the booking was unusable as literally 1 person from the trip didn’t had a place to sleep. I’ve explained it to him and he offered a replacement. I’ve sent him around 10 or more places from booking, agoda, priceline - nothing was working. He asked for an airbnb acc after even tho 2 days ago he was saying that airbnb is not working. I gave him another aged acc - he logged, added 3 CCs and said that it’s not gonna work. After he said that he’s gonna try one last time - gave him a link from booking, didn’t worked. I’ve offered him to refund me 50% of the price but he’s saying that he’s not gonna do it and he did everything okay. I absolutely don’t reccomend this guy as he doss not have any work ethic and he clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing - buying some 0.50$ ccs and praying that they gonna work so he can complete the booking but I’ve wasted like 24 hours chatting with him/sending different places and he isn’t doing anything. He offered a replacement that he cannot do and could’t issue a refund. He’s saying that he cannot refund due to his refund policy(lol) and that the booking he did is completly fine(even tho he knows it isn’t that’s why he offered a replacement right) I am asking now to refund me and guys stay stay away from his service unless you want to waste time and money.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ZeddisBack (ZeddisBack) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
rra1337  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
His service is also clearly based on carding which is against the forum rules as I know. Your booking only depends from pure luck if he’a gonna have a good CC. Otherwise you’re gonna be left on a street and would have to do a hotel yourself. He said himself that the hotels one day work, one day they don’t - wtf dude, how can you offer such service to anyone.
rra1337  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (ZeddisBack) - Unhide
rra1337  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 August, 2023 - 10:47 PM by rra1337.)
The seller have booked a random room without even asking me and for 2 ppl instead of 3 which lead that one person couldn’t get in the room as the hotel policy states max 2 ppl in the room. Later he wanted to provide a replacement and I’ve sent him over 10 different places from different sites and everything failed - that’s not how you should operate. If you can’t provide a replacement you should provide a refund, that’s the logical thing. How can you say that there’s nothing wrong with the booking when you fcked it up and you knew it that’s why you wanted to provide a replacement.

@Liars @Darkness please do check this case out. 669$ isn’t that low to let me ignore what the seller did. Thank you.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ZeddisBack You have 24hrs to refund OP.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
rra1337  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Crypto address for LTC: LKYpKr2hzj6VARLDw9X4Ln1swm8c8Nfh7a