Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report for Santa refunding for 1000 euro

by johntommy - 03 September, 2023 - 12:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (johntommy) - Unhide
johntommy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/SANTA
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1000 euro for a "VIP membership"
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/7kwr7MP
Additional Information: I paid 1000 euro in crypto for a VIP membership to Santa's refunding service. I was promised a VIP tele group and VIP support. AFTER I paid for the VIP I was informed there was not a VIP tele group but they were working on it, I's been almost 10 days and still no tele group for VIP members. For VIP support, I messaged Santa on Tuesday regarding my delivery for a refund and he never got back to me until I request a refund because I did not feel as thought I was getting anything I paid for with the VIP
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 359LRKF2EnGB7ukDHLYavQbviGXX1xLSrU for BTC
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SANTA (SANTA) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
VIP Membership for our refund service is non-refundable. The service is operational, and I'm providing discounted and even free refunds to VIP clients

To complete ur VIP experience, I'll ensure you're added to the VIP group, as u should have been already

Apart from that, all your questions have been addressed publicly, so there's no need for further answers
It's interesting that you filed a report after some banter in the Telegram chat about questions that had already been answered publicly

If you require assistance, u can reach me on Telegram
Thank you!
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (yertwe) - Unhide
yertwe  
Registered
Threads
I was told after I bought the VIP membership that the group didn't exist. I was told today after complaining about it that I would be added but there was nothing there. Still haven't been added. I would just like a refund as the service I bought never existed when I paid for it in the first place.

Thanks,
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
[Image: OrQr9bf.png]I never claimed it doesn't exist. The server was undergoing updates, but I can add u, and u'll see it was created few months ago
Currently, it seems like u're really eager to expedite the refund process

Regarding the "No support" issue, there were no pending inquiries; the group chat clarified everything
As for the "No group" concern, I've already mentioned that I can add you to the private group. While u might not find exceptionally valuable information there, if u wish to be a member, I'll add u

I won't reiterate this point. You acquired a VIP membership primarily for discounted fees; that's the core benefit of our refunding service's VIP membership
Let's not waste anyone's time—reach out to me on Telegram, and I'll add u to the group. If u have any unanswered questions, ask them there
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
johntommy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
https://imgur.com/a/gAHYo7D

Lucas here sums it up perfectly.

In regards to the VIP tele group "Not being a thing" , I asked you "Also is the VIP telegram server a thing? Or is that old" and you said "tg server is still in process" which is in the original screenshots I provided. I was never offered to join, you said it would be fully done "really" soon but I had no update on that. You say now that there is no relevant information in there which makes me believe it was never really an option or you weren't "really" close to being done with it. It being advertised as a option after someone pays 1000 euro to join should not be advertised if its not ready.

The VIP support, I tried messaging the main server nobody answered, I tried messaging Log.fo your admin and he said "Not my area" and just completely ignored questions about it. I asked on multiple occasions after I bought VIP if there was a VIP server, and just ghosted. Here are some pics of that as proof as well. https://imgur.com/a/ehTTqX9

I don't want to use your service, I haven't used it yet. I haven't been given anything I paid 1000 euro for so I just want it back so we can have a clean split and I can do business else where.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@johntommy @SANTA said, he has refunded you. Can you confirm?
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
johntommy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars Correct, I have been fully refunded the amount for the VIP service